Chapter twenty one (FINAL)

Well this is the last chapter. Thank you so much to whoever read this book whether it was one chapter or the whole book it means so much to me. Much love as always ~

~ one year later ~

Jungkook P.O.V

It's been one year since graduation and I hate to say it but things have changed. Me and Tae are still together but he went to university so he doesn't really have time to see me anymore, Hoseok moved to America to study for dance, Jin and Namjoon have been focusing more on their own life, and Yoongi went back to highschool to get his diploma. I just got a job at a small coffee shop here. Fortunately, my coworkers are nice so I made some new friends while my other ones are doing their own thing. I clocked out of work and got a ride from one of my coworkers Mingyu. I texted Tae when I was in the car.

Kookie 😚💕: Hey are we still going to hangout today? I got off of work early

TaeTae 💗💦: Sorry baby I can't today. Studying for a big exam, I'll talk to you later though. I love you.

I turned off my phone and looked out the window. "What's wrong?", Mingyu asked, "Tae again?". I slightly nodded, "disappointed but not surprised. This is the second time he bailed on me". Mingyu frowned, "maybe it's time to throw in the towel". I looked at him angrily, " how could you say that? You know how much I love Tae, I can't leave him, he's just busy that's all". "I understand that but also are you sure he's staying loyal?", Mingyu replied. "What do you mean?", I asked still a little mad. "There's a lot of hot guys at university, and Tae is pretty hot as well, so I think you know where I'm taking this.", Mingyu added. I smacked the back of his head, " Tae wouldn't do that! Would he? No he wouldn't! He wouldn't do that to me, right?". "First of all, OW! and second of all, I don't know Tae like you do. Maybe you should check up on him", Mingyu rubbed the back of his head. I nodded and got out of Mingyus car. "Good luck", he said as he drove off. I got on my laptop and called Tae on skype. Tae answered on the first ring, "Hey baby", he sounded sleepy. "Hey Tae, Uhm can I ask you something?", I nervously asked. "Sure?", Tae responded concerned. "Uhm are you cheating on me?", I asked looking down at my hands. "Of course not! What do you not trust me?!", Tae got offended by the question. "No I do! It's just we don't talk anymore like we used to do and there's lots of hot guys at university and I don't know", I tried to explain but got lost in my thoughts. "I told you I would never do that to you. I can't believe you don't trust me. Whatever you can believe what you want, I don't care. I have to go study, bye Jungkook", he hung up before I could get another word in. He doesn't care? Does he mean he doesn't care about us? I started crying and grabbed my coat to go on a walk. I went to the only person I had left. Jimin. I sat at the bench, and started sobbing, "Hyung.. I don't know what to do.. I lost everyone I love. What do I do?". I just got silence. I started crying even more. I was crying into my sleeves until I felt someone lift my head up. "Yoongi hyung?", I said, wiping my tears on my sleeve. "Jungkook? Are you ok? What's wrong?", Yoongi said as he sat next to me and put my head on his shoulder. "Tae and I aren't doing the best, and I don't know what to do. Please help me hyung" I said as I hugged him and cried into the crook of his neck. "It's ok little one. Tae loves you and you love Tae, things will fix themselves eventually.", Yoongi said looking into my eyes and smiled. I leaned in closer and kissed him since I haven't seen Taehyung in a long time. Yoongi held the kiss for a second and then pushed me away, "WHAT THE FUCK, JUNGKOOK?!". I was also surprised by my sudden action, " I don't know why I did that! It just happened! I'm sorry hyu-". In the distance was Tae holding a bouquet of flowers with his jaw to the floor. "Tae I can explain, please", I grabbed his shoulder but he pulled away. He grabbed me by my face as I was crying, "How could you do this to me?! How could you fucking do this to me?! You say I'm cheating but here you are kissing one of my best friends! I came looking for you so I could apologize for being an asshole and you do this shit to me?! How could you?!". Tears were pouring out of Tae's eyes. "Tae -Please. I- Im sorry", I stuttered not knowing what to say. "No, we're done, bye Jungkook", Tae said as he walked away but I grabbed his wrist. "Don't tell me bye. I love you, Tae. Please don't tell me bye", I looked into his water filled eyes as I was crying as well. "Love is a lie, Jungkook.", Tae pulled away from my grip and walked off.

THE END

WELL THATS IT! SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL?! YES? NO? MAYBE? I DONT KNOW! GOTTA BLAST!!!