Chapter fifteen

Hoseok P.O.V

Me and Jeonghans boba date went great, so today I'm taking him out to eat at a cute little restaurant that he said he loves. "Jeonghan, I'm outside hurry up!", I told the boy and hung up. A minute later I saw the boy rushing out the door while fixing his hair. He hopped in the front seat of my car and said, "You can't rush perfection". I smiled at him and stared deep in his eyes. He did the same but then shyly turned away and nervously laughed, "are we going or what?". Adorable I thought to myself, and then drove to the restaurant.

*~*~* Skip ahead 30 minutes *~*~*

"Wow this place is really good", I said with a mouthful of food. "Yeah I know, we should come here more often", he did the same but didn't look away from his plate. We were being silent until I got a phone call. The contact name was "JUNGKOOKIE 💕🍪". I answered the call, "what's up Im a little busy", I looked up at Jeonghan who still had his eyes on his food. "Yoongi hyung is in the hospital because of a suicide attempt please come", Jungkook was sobbing. "Im on my way", I said and hung up the phone. I left money on the table for the food and felt tears building up in my eyes. "Jeonghan we need to go now!", I yelled at the boy and grabbed his hand making him drop his chopsticks. We both rushed in the car and I drove as fast as I can. " what's happening?", Jeonghan said worryingly. " my bestfriend tried to kill himself and now he's in the hospital", I replied, trying to remain calm but tears were already falling down my face. The car was silent the rest of the ride.

*~*~* At the hospital *~*~*

"Hobi hyung!", Tae and kook yelled in unison as they ran up to me with tears stained on their faces. I was crying as well but I gave a small smile as i hugged the two babies at once. I saw Jin crying into Namjoon's neck while Namjoon closed his eyes tightly and bit his lip so he wouldn't cry as much. Jeonghan was also very sad even though he didn't even know Yoongi. We all waited, praying that we don't lose another bestfriend.

*~*~* an hour later *~*~*

"Uhm excuse me?", a doctor tapped my shoulder. "Uh yes! Yes, how can I help you?", I said nervously. "Do you have any relationship with Mr.Min", the doctor asked. " No, Jimin is his boyfriend, But I'm his bestfriend", I told the doctor still freaking out. " No that's not what I meant by relatio- forget it. Anyways, Im here to tell you Mr.Min is conscious now but will have to stay here for a couple of weeks so we can check on his mental health", the doctor said giving a sad smile. I felt so much relief. "Wow that's great news!.. Also terrible news", I smiled then frowned when I remembered why Yoongi was in the hospital in the first place. "Thank you so much doc", I smiled and embraced the doctor. The doctor wasn't expecting my hug so he awkwardly pat my back.