Chapter eight

Yoongi p.o.v
It's all my fault. It's all my fucking fault. My baby is in the hospital and it's all because of me. I should've drove him home, I should've let him spend the night. Fuck. The tears didn't seem to stop falling. All that was going in my mind was all the good times I had with Jimin. I prayed that the doctor won't come out and tell me he's gone. Please god don't take away my jiminie please. It's my fucking fault. I turned my attention to Jungkook and Taehyung who came running in the waiting room with tears running down their cheeks. Jungkook ran up to me and yelled a shaky, "Hyung!" Before pulling me in a tight embrace. We were all crying our eyes out and waiting to be updated on Jimin.

*~*~* Skip 3 hours*~*~

Everyone was sleeping, their eyes tired and strained from crying so much. Everybody except me. I couldn't get over the fact that it was my fault. He wouldn't of gotten in a car crash if I was their I could've stopped this I could've fucking stopped this. My thoughts were stopped when the doctor walked into the waiting room with a clipboard and a frown. "I'm sorry Mr.Min, but I don't think your patient is gonna make it, you and your friends can stop in his room and say your goodbyes, again I am truly sorry."