A DAY IN THE LIFE OF NAMJIN (BONUS CHAPTER)

This is just a bonus chapter because I really wanted to write about how Namjins life probably is. It still kinda connects to the story but it's not carried on from the previous chapter if that makes sense lmao. so yeah enjoy.

Namjoon P.O.V

Well, another day in the Namjin household. "Joonie!", I heard Jin call my name. "Yes, my love?", I called back. "Come cuddle with me!", he shouted. So cute, I smiled to myself. I went upstairs and saw Jin rolled in a blanket like a burrito playing Mario Kart. He made room in the blanket he was in and tossed me the spare controller. "Play", he said not looking away from the screen. I nodded and grabbed the controller. "Hey, how do you work this thi-", I accidentally broke the controller. Jin looked at the broken controller in my hands with anger, sadness, and disappointment all at the same time. "Baby I'm sorry! You know I can't help it when I break stuff! Please forgi-", he kissed me making me shut up. "Oh good I thought you were ma-", he slapped me in the face. "OW!", I shouted holding my cheek. "YOU BROKE OUR CONTROLLER! NOW WHAT WILL WE DO WHEN TAE AND JUNGKOOK COME OVER TO PLAY 4 PLAYER?! PABO! WHY MUST YOU BREAK EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH?!", Jin yelled as his face turned red. "Well, I'm sorry for being Namjoon! Besides, it's just a controller.", I argued back. "YEAH THE FOURTH CONTROLLER YOU BROKE THIS MONTH", Jin yelled. I laughed, which made him laugh and I kissed him. "I'm sorry baby", he laid on my chest as I started petting his hair, "let's do something?". He looked up at me with his beautiful brown eyes, "like what?". "Mall, park, movies", I suggested. Jin seemed uninterested with all of the choices. "How about we stay home, I cook, and we invite jungkook and Tae over to play board games.", Jin asked as he hugged my chest. Jin always wants to stay home and do stuff with the kids. I kissed his forehead, "sounds amazing". He clapped his hands with joy, "okay! I'll start cooking, go call JK and Tae please." I listened to Jin and called Tae guessing he was already with kook. Jungkook answered Tae's phone, "HELLO? WHOS THIS?! WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY BOYFRIEND?! I WILL FUCK YOU UP, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!". "Uh it's Namjoon? I was calling to see if you and Tae wanted to come play board games with me and Jin", I answered kinda scared for my life. "Oh hey Namjoon! Yeah we'd love to come over, see you in a bit!", kook went back to the innocent bunny he is and hung up ignoring the fact that he literally turned into Satan when I called Tae's phone. "What happened, honey? What did they say?", Jin asked as he was chopping some vegetables with his cute pink apron on. "Well apparently I'm some guy that's secretly dating Tae and Jungkook found out so now he's going to rip my lungs out of my chest", I explained. Jin laughed, "JK answered Tae's phone when you called, huh?". I nodded. "Same thing happened to me the other day", Jin smiled while still cutting vegetables. I walked up behind him and hugged his waist while resting my face in the crook of his neck. "Babe, can you get me the onions from the fridge please", Jin asked. I kissed the back of his head and went to the fridge. I looked at all the pictures we had on the fridge then I noticed one that was on the top corner. It was a picture I took of Jimin trying to take a selca at Jin and I's apartment.

 It was a picture I took of Jimin trying to take a selca at Jin and I's apartment

I smiled at the picture, "I miss him ", I told Jin. He hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder so he could look at the picture too. "I do too, baby". We both stood there until we heard a knock on the door. Taehyung and Jungkook. I answered the door. "Hey Namjoon hyung! Hey Jin hyung!", Jungkook said waving and smiling with his bunny teeth showing. "Hey sweetie", Jin replied. Taehyung walked in behind him and smiled. Immediately Tae put on Fake Love by Drake and started doing his signature dance. "WHOS READY TO PARTY PARTY TURN UP?!", he shouted, still dancing. I turned off the music, "we're just gonna chill, no 'party party turn up'". He pouted and grabbed his phone. "Come eat guys!", Jin shouted from the kitchen setting down the plates on the table. We all rushed to the kitchen filling our faces with Jins amazing cooking. We finished eating in about 20 minutes so we decided to play a game of Sorry. "SORRY!", I yelled as I knocked Jungkook back to the start. I forgot how competitive Jungkook was. "FUCKING BULLSHIT! STOP CHEATING YOU BITCH", Jungkook stood up and was getting prepared to actually fight me. Jins jaw dropped to the floor, "KOOKIE YOU DO NOT SAY THOSE WORDS YOU ARE STILL A CHILD YOU BETTER KNOCK IT OFF BEFORE I CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH". Jungkook looked at Jin and looked back at me still with a death glare. Me and Tae just looked at each other with fear in our eyes because of how crazy the two are. "Well, uh me and Jungkook need to get going, it's getting late and I don't want to see a murder happen if Jungkook loses, bye guys! Love you!", Tae said while nervously scratching the back of his head. "Bye hyungs", Jungkook mumbled as he walked out the door. "Well... That went better than I expected!", I said happily. "Yeah! This time Jungkook didn't flip the table and take off his shirt ready to fight us!", Jin said as he high fived me. "Well let's call it a night, shall we?", I asked and Jin nodded. We both went to our room and I cuddled him, kissing the back of his head. "Goodnight, Joonie. I love you.", Jin said sleepily. "Goodnight, Jin. I love you more"

Well this ended up being the longest chapter I've ever written. I also hate this chapter so much but oh well.