Chapter three

Taehyungs P.O.V

I woke up a little more excited than usual. You know why?! ITS MY BIRTHDAY, THATS WHY! I jumped up from my bed and got ready for school. I was listening to Bigbang, when suddenly I got a phone call from Kookie. "Hel-", I got cut off by his enthusiastic voice. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNGIE!". I smiled and whispered to myself "so cute". He shouted into the phone again, "HURRY UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL, BYE!" and just like that he hung up. I made sure I looked perfect before I stepped out of the door. Outside was a patient Kookie sitting on the curb playing with small rocks that came from the road. "Jungko-" I was cut off again, will this boy ever let me finish my sentences?! "TAE TAE!", he jumped up and hugged me. I chuckled, "Hey Kookie". "C'mon ! Let's hurry up and get this school stuff over with", Jungkook rolled his eyes and jokingly punched my arm as we started walking.

*~*~*SKIP AHEAD 6 HOURS*~*~*

I was a little upset that the guys didn't do anything for my birthday. They didn't even acknowledge the fact that it was my birthday. I was on my way home until I got a text from Yoongi.

🔥Savage🔥: Kook's dumbass doesn't understand linear regressions 🙄 come to the boxcar now to help him.

Me: Really? I've been helping him with that for a week! *Sigh* I'm on my way.

I turned off my phone and started walking to the boxcar. I got there in about five minutes and no one was in sight. "Kook? Yoongi?", I shouted. Did that fucker trick me?! I went to go open the door to the boxcar and I was startled by a loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAEHYUNG!". Before I could even say anything I was pulled into the noisy space by Jimin. We will be young forever I laughed to myself as I started to have the time of my life with my best friends.