chapter three

Samantha's POV

It has been already twenty minutes, Chandler was pacing around. I sat on the ground looking at him. He was stressed, he then stopped and looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." I laughed

"Mhmm." He smirked.

I just shook my head and laughed. I was still sitting in the corner with my legs laid out.

"I'll tickle it out of you." He threatened.

"Oh really.." I smirked, crossing my arms.

"Now you did it." He laughed while running over to me and tickling me all over. I rolled around with Chandler on top tickling me.

He stopped and looked at me, he had me pinned. Chandler slowly moved his head closer to mine.

He was gonna kiss me. Chandler Riggs was going to kiss me.

I moved my head away and rolled out from under him.

Chandler looked at me and was about to say something, but I interrupted by saying, "I think the fans left!"

He didn't say anything, he just walked over and put his ear to the door."Yeah, I think they did."

Chandler opened the door and peeked out, he immediately shut the door. All you heard were bangs and yells from fans.

"Guess not." I mumbled.

"Samantha, I'm sorry I just.."

"No, it's fine" I interrupted.

I honestly really did want to kiss him but I don't want anything to happen between us.

Chandlers POV

I'm such an idiot. Why would I try to kiss her? I don't even know her. She's never going to talk to me now. Damn...

"What time is it" I asked.

"1:47." She mumbled.

There's only about fifteen minutes left.
I still have to at least make it.

"Hey maybe we can climb through the air vent." Sam suggested

"Yeah, good plan but the thing is how do we get up there" I asked.

Sam lifted a box and moved it under the air vent. "Like this."

After stacking and stacking it was finally high enough to reach.

"We'll go on" She gestured.

"Umm.. yeah"

I gently started climbing. God, why am I doing this?