chapter eleven

I awoke, my head was still rested on his chest. I looked out the window, it was dark. Mom was probably worried. I slowly lifted my head up and started to get out of bed when a gentle hand grabbed me.

"Don't leave." Chandler spoke, gripping my hand.

"Chandler it's..9:56 PM" I looked at my phone.

"It cant be!" He quickly stood up.

"Well it is." I showed him the time.

"Damn." He quickly got up and started to take off his clothes.

"Chandler?" I turned around as he was taking off his pants. I honestly wanted to look, dang my dirty mind.

"Oh sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?" He teased.

"Not at all." I laughed. Chandler wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"God, Samantha Louise." He rested his head on my shoulder.

"What?" I questioned.

"I am falling way to hard for you?" I turned around and gazed into those blue eyes.

Chandler was about to kiss me when I interrupted." You better get ready to leave." I put my hand on his chest.

"Yeah. One question first?" He turned around and threw clothes in his suitcase.

"What is that Mr.Riggs?" I sat on his bed.

"Do you think you can fit in this suitcase? I mean it might be tight but you possibly could."

"Totally." I rolled my eyes.

When he was all packed up we headed downstairs, his mom and dad were home.

"I was just about to wake you two up." Chandler's mom as packing some things in a suitcase.

"Sorry mom, we were just tired." Chandler apologized.

"We are running late but don't be sorry. Now, is this Samantha?" Chandler's mom looked at me.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Riggs."I held out my hand.

"Please, call me Gina." She shook my hand.

"That's William over there." She added pointing to Chandlers dad. He waved while walking out the door carrying more bags.

"I better get going. It was nice to meet you though." I started walking towards the door.

"Wait. Can I walk her home mom? I will be right back?" Chandler begged.

"Yes, but make it quick." Chandler soon joined me. We walked in silence to we finally reached my house. I stopped by the door and turned and faced a Chandler. His eyes were red and puffy, but I didn't even hear him cry.

"Chandler." Seeing him cry made tears form in my eyes. He quickly embraced me.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He squeezed me tighter.

"Hey, remember our plan? Maybe it will work. Hopefully, cause I can't wait another year just to see you again." I cried even harder when I spoke the last sentence.

"Babe. It will okay. It will." He tried to convince me.

"You better get going. You don't want to get into trouble." I never wanted him to leave, never.

"Yeah." He wiped his tears, turned around, and slowly walked away. I turned around grabbed the door handle and stepped inside.

"Finally, I was getting worried." Mom sighed, she was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah I'm really.." I was interrupted when the door bell rang. I opened the door and soft lips were placed on mine. I opened my eyes it was Chandler.

"I couldn't leave without giving you a kiss." With that he walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg, over 100 votes!! Woohoo! Thanks you so much. So this chapter, how is it. What are your favorite parts? Anything you didn't like about it? Please comment. Love you all.xx