chapter sixteen

"So he can?" Chandler wanted me to meet his best friend. Sam. I just shrugged my shoulders,"Sure." Chander jumped out of his chair, ran over and picked up the phone, which I assumed he was calling Sam.

"He will be over in a bit." He kissed my cheek as he grabbed the game controller to finish our game. After a half hour or so, the door bell rang, it was Sam. I stayed seated on the floor as Chander answered the door.

"Where are your parents?"

"They went out to eat with Samantha's parents." Chandler answered.

I glanced over both boys were standing there. "So, you're Samantha, nice to meet you." Sam reached out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." I shook his hand and smiled

"So what were you two playing?" Sam sat down beside me and grabbed another control. While Chandler explained what the game was I headed to the bathroom.

Chandlers POV.

"So, what do you think?" I asked when I heard the bathroom door shut.

"Shes hot!" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Just wait to you meet her." I put in a game for three players.

"Oh, I can't wait."

"Shes mine." I grumbled.

"I know"

-

"Sam, thats not fair!" Samantha yelled.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" He smirked.

"Chandler, do something!" She pouted.

"That is cheating." I pointed out.

"Agree with your girlfriend over your bestfriend." Sam crossed his arms

"Yes." I leaned over and placed my lips on "my girlfriends."

"Get a room you two."

Samantha pulled apart and giggled.

"What now?" Sam asked.

"Im hungry." Samantha's stomach grumbled.

We all headed downstairs, searched through the cabnits. Nothing.

"Our parents were going to the store after they ate." I mumbled.

"Ugh, im starving." Samantha groaned.

"Same." Sam agreed.

"Lets head to Terry's down the road." I suggested.

"Mmm, they have some kick ass milkshakes." Sam agreed in deilight.

-

"Will you order for me, im going to head to the bathroom." I kissed her cheek as I headed to the bathroom.

Samantha's POV

"Yes, and two chocolate milkshakes please." As I handed the cashier the money I glanced over a Sam was looking at me. "Yes?"

"Oh, umm, nothing." Sam smiled.

-

Sam hanged out with us for the past couple of days which kept getting more and more awkward. I asked Chandler about it but he said it was nothing so I believed him.

We were swimming at Chandler's aunt house, the boys were already down at the pool while I was changing. I decided to wear a simple one piece not daring to wear a bikini. I headed out and the boys were already in the pool. I unwrapped the towel around me leaving the boys staring. I ignored their looks and sat on the edge of the pool. I slipped my feet in the freezing cold water.

Chandler swam over and put his hands on my thighs. "Come in."

"I will." I looked up at him. He gripped my legs."Chandler, no." I knew what he was planning. He gave me a puppy dog eyes.

"No." I tried not to giggle. Sam was starring at us, well me, again.

"Hey Samantha, look at that!" Sam shouted pointing at something.

"Whaa." Chandler gripped my legs and pulled me in.

"I hate you two." I shot out of the water. They were both laughing their asses off. "just you two wait."

-

I never had the chance to get them back but they surely got me a couple of times. We swam around for around two hours. Finally, we got out and sat at the tiki table by the pool.

"Truth or dare?" Sam suggested.

"Okay, I'll start." Chandler replied. "Samantha, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I smirked.

"Kiss me."

Before I could reply, "That isn't a dare." Sam spoke up.

"She said, dare. Technically it is." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Pick another one." Chandler pouted but finally stopped after I whispered in his ear."I'll kiss you later."

I had to lick Sam's foot, typical dare, typical boy.

One after another a nonsense dare or truth was chosen.

"Do you like me?" Sam asked.

"What?" I asked, hoping he was talking to Chander.

"Yes you, do you like me?" He said again.

Your kinda creepy at times. With all the starring you do.

I wanted to say so bad, but I went with the nice response.

"Yeah." I shook my head. I heard Chandler grunt.

"I need a water." Chandler walked off.

After while of awkward silence I finally got up. Chandler hasn't returned for a while.

"I'm gonna go check on Chandler." I headed, but Sam grabbed my wrist.

"He's fine." He mumbled and pulled me closer.

"I just wanna make sure." I tried to walk away again but he pulled me closer.

"Samantha, he's fine." He smiled trying to convince me.

"Can I just go check?" I asked.

"No." Sam shook his head.

"Why?" I asked getting inpatient.

"Because I have to do this." Without any response he kissed me, roughly too. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I tried escape his embrace by pushing him but he wouldn't budge.

"What the hell is going on?" Chandler held a water bottle in his hand.

Finally, Sam let me go.

"Chandler.." He cut me off while storming off.

"What the hell!" I screamed in Sam's face.

"Now you know how I feel about you." Sam smiled.

I ignored his comment and took off after Chandler. Where the hell did he go?

~

Heyy. Sorry I haven't updated in like forever, but since school is soon out I will try and update sooner. Okay, let's get this straight now. This isn't going to be a love triangle between Chandler, Sam, and Samantha, but Sam will be causing some troubles. (like the kiss.) I'm planning on bringing Hana into this story. (Chandler's girlfriend) but idk. I literally love all of you guys! Your comments, your votes, your everything! They mean so much. THANK YOU. If you guys have any ideas for upcoming chapters just tell me. If you wanna be part of the story, tell me I can possibly make it happen.
I was thinking very hard about deleting this story. It doesn't really have a plot. I have many plans to write other stories also. Do you guys think I should, or nahh? Comment. Love you guys. Peace out.