chapter nineteen.

I need to talk to Chandler. I made my way up stairs and to his room. I gently knocked.  “Chandler, can we talk?”

“Come in.” He was laying on his bed, his back facing the door. I sat down beside him.  “Are you sure you’re okay?”

He didn’t answer, just stared in front of him. His eyes lay on a picture of Sam and him on his dresser. I rested my hand on his shoulder.

“I just don’t understand, I guess.” He turned over. Chandler’s eyes were red and puffy,

“I’m sorry, but could you leave, Ill talk to you tomorrow.” He kissed me on the cheek.

I nodded. I stopped at the doorway and looked back. He had turned back over.

~

“Samantha! When are you coming home? I miss you! How is it with Chandler?” Haley, my best friend, emailed me.

“I miss you, also. Two days we’re heading home. Not okay, his best friend kissed me.” I answered.

“No way. Are you okay? Is he okay?”

“I’m fine. He is the one I’m worried about. I don’t think he believes I love him.” 

“Show him. What are you guys doing tomorrow?”

“We are going to this parade festival thing, why?” I asked.

“Dang it, what about the last day?”

“Just chilling around the house I imagine, why?”

“Well, the last day you could....” I smiled at her plan. It was perfect.

-

Who is exciting for TWD to return? THIS CHICK IS. :D