chapter eighteen

When we approached the driveway a figure walked toward us.

It was Sam.

Chandler grabbed my hand and pulled me past him.

“Chandler, I’m sorry. Please, just listen.” He pleaded.

“What is there to explain, you kissed my girlfriend!” Chandler stood in front of me.

“She led me on.” Sam stated.

“What!” Did he really just say that?

“Don’t you dare accuse my girlfriend of leading you on.” Chandler held him by his shirt.

“What’s going on here?” Chandler’s aunt opened the door.

“I was just leaving, thank you for everything.” Sam smiled at me before walking down the road.

“Chandler?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” He mumbled.

“Okay. Well, your mom called she wants you guys to head back. I’ll take you though.” She twirled the keys between her fingers. Without arguing, Chandler held the door open for me to hop in.

“Thanks.” I mumbled.

-

Chandler’s POV.

“Have fun at the pool?” Mom asked. We were eating dinner.

I didn’t respond.

“Yes, the water was refreshing.” Samantha smiled.

-

After dinner, I went straight up to my room. I needed some time to think.

Samantha’s POV.

Chandler went straight up stairs without saying a word.

“Here, let me help.” I grabbed some dishes off the table.

“You’re probably tired from all that swimming today, please go relax.” Gina took the dishes from me.

I nodded my head. I was definitely tired, but before I go to bed, I need to talk to Chandler

 ~

New people will be coming into this story soon. I'm sorry I didn’t write over the summer. I truly am, I feel bad. Way to busy. I had to get surgery and all this fun stuff. I will write a lot coming up. Love you guys. Keep truckin’.