chapter twenty-one.

Chandlers POV.

“Open.” Samantha whispered.

A white sheet hung down in between two trees, a big blanket lay in the center in front, with a big bowl of popcorn in the middle. Lights were wrapped around the trees providing enough light. Behind everything, is a projector facing the cloth.

“Don’t worry the popcorn hasn’t been sitting here for awhile, your mom brought it up a little bit ago. I’m not sure what the movie is, but your dad handed it to me saying you loved this movie.” She skipped over to the blanket.

“C’mon, lets get this movie started.” She smiled.

“Y-ou did this?” I made my way over toward her. She nodded.

Samantha’s POV.

I nodded.  I hit start on the movie and lay on my stomach. Chandler just stood there looking down at me.

“Lay down, the movie is about to start.” I turned my head to the screen.

“Why are you doing this?” He asked.

“What do you mean? This is like a date isn’t it?” Wouldn’t it be?

“That not what I meant.” Chandler turned his head.

“What?” I stood up facing him.

“I can’t.” He stared walking away.

“Chandler? Wait.” I grabbed his sleeve pulling him back.

He looked at me for a brief moment and looked down. “ I’m in love with someone else.”

“If this is about the Sam thing.” I paused. “I love you, Chandler.”

He didn’t answer. “I love you, Chandler.” I repeated.

Chandler looked up at me, his eyes were red and puffy. “ I love you too, but I..” He started walking off again.

“What? You what?” I ran in front of him.

“I cheated on you. I’m in love with another girl.” He ran his fingers through his hair.

“How long?” Tears formed in my eyes.

Chandler paused, then spoke up, “ I didn’t know I was in love with her.”

“How long?” I asked again.

“Awhile.” He softly spoke.

“Is that where you have been disappearing too, and ignoring me?” I raised my voice.

He just looked down.  Tears fell faster.

“I’m sorry.” He muttered walking past me.

I was so worried that he didn’t know that I loved him but in the end, he was the one who didn’t love me. I fell to my knees. “Who? At least tell me that.” I managed to speak.

“Hana.”

~

Comment what you thought about this chapter. Vote and comments are always appreciated. This story is only gonna have a couple more chapters left. Should I make a second one then? Or nahh?