chapter ten

It's been about three weeks since Chandler and I were boyfriend and girlfriend. We've been on many "dates" as Chandler calls them with some if the other cast. Of course, Chandler was leaving to go back to Georgia and I was a little upset.

💕Chandler💕

Morning babe. We should hang out. I already miss you. How about we head to my place and play some video games? I'll pick you up around 12:00? Love ya.xxx

I started to get ready, I threw my jeans and a hoodie on.

"Hey mom, can I go over to Chandlers? I yelled, walking down the stairs.

"Yeah. Are you two a thing now?" Mom shut the cabinet doors in the kitchen.

"Maybe." I teased taking a bite of an apple.

"Mhmm." Mom continued cooking.

"Well he's here so, bye, love you." I gave her a hug and headed out the door.

Chandlers apartment is in walking distance so that's a plus. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and we headed for his place.

-

"Cheater!" I yelled at Chandler.

"No, you never said I couldn't do that." Chandler pouted.

"I was in the bathroom!" I yelled. We were playing Cod, going against each other on multiplayer, and I hit pause because I had to pee. Chandler started playing with out me, killing me over and over again.

"Your just jealous that I beat you." He teased.

"Yeah, totally." I rolled my eyes. We were sitting on beanbags in front of the television.

"You hungry?" Chandler stood up.

"Yeah, kind of." I followed Chandler to the kitchen. We been playing video games for a little over three hours.

"You have Oreos!" I ran over and grabbed the pack of Oreos.

"Those are my Oreos!" He ran, grabbed the Oreos out of my hands and took off.

"No!" I followed behind. Chandler went inside his room and closed the door. I hesitated but went in, I was soon pelted with Oreos.

"Chandler!" I tried to avoid the Oreos but failed miserably.

"Owww." I covered my eye and fell to the ground.

"Sam." Chandler rushed over to me." Babe, are you alright?"

"Haha, gotcha!" I shoved him to the ground and threw the Oreos around me at him.

"You're a jerk." He teased, after the last Oreo was thrown.

"But I'm your jerk." I poked him, went over and laid on the bed.

He soon joined me."I love you." He spoke up.

"I love you more." I looked over at him him.

"Not possible." He moved his head closer and placed his soft lips on mine. My hands brushed through his hair. After a couple minutes we pulled apart.

We both sat in silence for awhile until a loud yawn escaped my mouth.

"Tired." He asked looking over at me.

"Yeah." Chandler pulled his arm around me, pulling me closer in. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. Slowly, we both drifted to sleep.