chapter five

Chandlers POV

We slowly crawled through the air vents, I was leading. There has to be a way out sooner or later.

"Are we there yet" Sam complained

"I don't know" I mumbled

"I don't know either the only thing I can see is your ass" She joked.

"How is it looking?" I laughed.

"It's not that bad looking. I mean for a guy." She claimed.

"Is that a compliment?"I asked

"Is it?"

I shaked my head and kept crawling.

This vent went on forever!

"Oh, did I..."

I was interrupted when a piece of the vent fell and we slid soon hitting the ground.

Samantha's POV

The sudden we came tumbling down, I closed my eyes and waited for the fall. I hit hard. I just laid there with my eyes shut.

"Oh my, Samantha are you okay?" Chandler voice was loud and clear.

"I'm fine." I opened my eyes and Chandler was standing over me.

I slowly sat up and look around. There were a ton of people in costumes staring at us.

"Where are we?" I ask.

Chandler looks around and grabbed my hand.

"Let's just get out of here." Chandler ran again pulling me along out of the room and into the hall. Chandler bursts through this door with his hand in mine. We stop, everyone is looking at us.

"Finally, Chandler get up here." Andrew yells from the stage.

Chandler looks at me."Go." I whisper. He let's go of my hand and runs on stage.

"Samantha Louise!" Mom yells walking up to me.

"Where were you? I called you! Don't tell me you were with a boy!" She added.

"Can we just watch the rest and I'll explain on the ride home." I said while walking to our seats and sitting down.

"Fine, but.." Mom went on, but I just ignored her.

I replayed what happened in my head over and over. I met Chandler Riggs. He was more amazing then I thought.

I looked up at the stage, Chandler was looking up at me, smiling.

I just smiled, looked down and blanked out.