chapter six

Chandlers POV

The convention was over, we all got up and walked off stage. I glanced over, Sam was walking out the door.

"Will I ever see her again" I asked myself.

She was different. I could be myself around her. I needed to be around her.

I started to run when, "Where are you going champ." Norman asked slowing me down.

"I need to talk to someone." I started to run.

"That girl you walked in with, late." He added.

"Yes, Norman, I'll explain later." I ran out the door.

I ran into the parking lot. The parking lot was full of cars and people, how would I find her?

I walked slowly around, finally I saw her getting in a car.

"Samantha!"I yelled. She looked back and smiled.

Sam said something to her mom and shut the door. I ran over to her.

"Chandler! Whassup?" She added in this cute slang voice of hers.

"Umm.."

Samantha's POV

What was he doing here? Dang, it was good to see him. I didn't want to leave here without saying goodbye.

"Even though we didn't really make the convention, I had a great time."I spoke up.

"Yeah, me too."

"It was a lot of fun" He added.

"Yeah, I hope we can hang out again sometime. Maybe not in a janitors closet though?"

"Definitely!"Chandler agreed

Mom beeped the horn. "I better get going."I sighed.

"Wait."

Chandler grabbed both of my hands. He moved his head closer to mine. Instead of rejecting, I quickly placed my lips on his.

-Sparks flew-

I pulled away. He smiled at me, I turned around, got in the car and mom drove home.

~
Hey guys! So they kissed! Will this be a end to the story?

Spoiler: Nope not yet.

I was trying to think of Samantha's/Sam and Chandlers ship name.I might use it in the story sometime. If you have one please comment it! I need some help!

Ill try to update soon.
Byee!😜