chapter fifteen

Samantha's POV

"Thanks Gina, the food was amazing." I stepped down off of my chair and headed for my room. I didn't even start unpacking. A loud sigh came out of my mouth as I threw my suitcase to the side. "I'll do that tomorrow." I told myself as I hopped on the bed. It was relaxing. My eyes shut and I was soon a sleep when someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I mumbled.

"You didn't even unpack yet?" Dad peeked in.

"Not yet." Droll slipped from my mouth.

"Tired, eh?"

"Yeah.." I slightly opened my eyes.

"Sleep tight." With that he shut the door and I drifted to sleep.

-

A drawer creaked shut. "That goes there." A voice came from somewhere in the room. I turned over and quickly turned on the light. It was Chandler.

"What the hell are you doing?" He looked back at me while holding a pair of my panties.

"Why are you holding my underwear!" I didn't let him reply. I jumped out of bed and took the pair of underwear from him, hiding it under my armpit.

"I was helping you unpack. I heard that you weren't unpacked yet and you were so tired so, I decided to help." He shrugged his shoulders and continued placing my clothes in drawers.

I sighed." You don't have to do this. It's 11:37, get to bed." I clenched the underwear in my hand.

"I know I don't have to but I wanted to." Chandler threw a pair of jeans in one of the drawers.

"By the way. Nice striped underwear. Pretty sexy." He smirked.

"Chandler!" I hit him playfully on the arm.

"Joking." He threw his hands up in defense.

"Here let me help." I grabbed a shirt or two and placed them on a hanger in the closet.

"Hi. I'm Samantha. I like a guy named Chandler. Hehe." Chandler mocked me. I turned around and he had my bra on with a pair of my pj pants.

"Get that off!" I ran after him. He flew out the door and down the steps. I followed behind trying to be quiet.

"Chandler, stop." I whispered.

"Hehe. I'm not Chandler, I'm Samantha." He flipped his wrist.

"Get that off." I tried grabbing him as he stopped.

After a couple minutes of chasing him around the house, I finally grabbed his shirt.

"You caught me." He turned around facing me.

"May I have them back?" I asked, staring into his deep blue eyes.

"Here." He took them both off and handed them to me.

"Thank you." I quickly grabbed them.

"Are you really embarrassed?" Chandler asked as we headed up stairs.

I felt my cheeks get hot. "You are!" He then took my hand. "Don't be." He added. How could I not. I mean really.

A laugh escaped his mouth. "Don't laugh at me!" I pouted.

"I'm not laughing at you." He said in between laughs.

"Stop!" I tried to keep my voice low.

"Shhhh." Chandler placed his finger on his lips and led me down the hall. We finally reached my room and threw the rest of the clothes in the drawers.

"We'll, night Samantha." He was about to leave when I grabbed his hand.

"Stay." I whimpered.

"Your mom hates me..."Chandler went on.

"Please." I begged.

"Sam.." He trailed off.

"Fine, go." I let go of his hand and slipped into bed without saying a word. A hand gripped the sheets and pulled them up to my head.

"I don't want to get you in any trouble." He kissed my forehead and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi, peeps. This chapter was a little weird to write but oh well. It's a filter. Oh when she said, "stay" and blah blah blah. They weren't going to have sex. Just cuddling. Eww no. Not yet and not coming up. Sorry if thats what you wanted. Try to write soon. Love you guys.xx

Things Happen. ~Chandler Riggs~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें