•eight•

••

••

     Odell sat outside Kiyanna's dorm in his car smoking a pre-rolled blunt. He was stressed out because with Kiyanna he never knew what would happen or what she would say so the high overcoming him was very much needed.

He unlocked his doors as he saw her walking near bundled up in one of his sweatshirts. She opened the door and hopped in "Wassup" he greeted.

"Really?" She asked eyeing his joint.

He dramatically sighed opening his car door throwing it out and rubbing his shoe against it putting it out "Sorry"

"When are you going to stop that?"

Odell carelessly shrugged rolling down the windows a little so she could breath. "Soon maybe...what'd you want to talk bout' ?"

She pulled out her phone typing in the passcode then started typing. Finally she found what she looking for and handed the phone to him "You know her?"

He examined the photo and his heart almost fell out his ass

 "Hellooooo I said do you know her?" Kay asked again with a scowl on her face

"I mean yeah" He mumbled.

Kiyanna crossed her arms "How?"

Odell sighed, "We go to the same school and she dances with my sister damn, why you bugging?"

"I'm not bugging! I heard some shit and I wanna know if it's true."

"Like what man?" Odell asked leaning his head against the car window pulling his hoodie over his head.

"That you've been fucking her."

"Where the hell you get that from?"