•fourty two•

following day

•Justine•

"What's her address Sterling" I crossed my arms standing in front of him as he watched tv on my couch

"What's her address Sterling" I crossed my arms standing in front of him as he watched tv on my couch. He glanced at me then back at the tv "Hellooo I'm talking to you where she stay at?" I snapped.

"You think I know Justine?" He mumbled "I ain't never been to that girls place"

"Well if you don't know then ask someone who does" I suggested "I'll find out either way but I rather make this process quicker." 

He shook his head "I'm not telling you where she lives so you can go and fight when we supposed to be hanging out. Now will you please sit down and watch this movie with me."

"Did you see the damn video Sterling? She attacked her when she wasn't even ready!" I argued "I'm not letting that shit slide, what if something happened to the ba—I mean—"

"You think Odell ain't tell me? I know she's pregnant, I'm sure if something went wrong with the baby they would've told us" He stressed "I also get that that's another reason why you're upset but you not finna make a scene on her property and go to jail."

I sighed starting to walk away "I'm gonna go check on Cj"

He leaned over grabbing my arm softly pulling me back to him "What you mad at me now?"

"No Sterling" I said "I'm not"

"Good" He kissed my lips and let me go "Now hurry before you miss a good part and I have to explain it."

I smacked my lips "Okay" I turned and headed into my bedroom where Cj was taking his mid day nap as usual

I went over to his crib and he was still peacefully asleep, I ran my hand over his head before putting his pacifier back in his mouth.

After staring at him for a few moments I realized something wasn't right the way he was breathing was weird it was more like faint gasps then inhaling and exhaling

I quickly pulled him out of the crib tapping lightly on his chest to wake him up, but his eyes remained closed.

I felt my heart racing as the thought of this happening to me again started to fill my mind. "Cj open your eyes for mama.. STERLING!" I shouted.

My chested heaved up and down as I started to panic his body was limp and he was beginning to look lifeless  "Sterling hurry up!" I shouted again choking on my own words.

I heard him running down the hall and then he came into the room "What's going on?" He asked walking up to me

"Somethings wrong with him" I cried "He's barely breathing what am I supposed to do!"

"Shit" He mumbled he grabbed him from my hands and instantly Cj started to seize—his small body was twitching and his short breaths stopped completely "Go start the car!"