•twenty nine•

••

Odell's alarm he had set for 6:30 am the previous night had went off abruptly, immediately waking him up

Odell's alarm he had set for 6:30 am the previous night had went off abruptly, immediately waking him up. As much as he wanted to click snooze and get a couple more minutes he knew it would take him at least twenty to get Mira out of the bed so he went against it.

Removing his self from Mira's grasp he went into the bathroom to use it and brush his teeth before heading back in his room to achieve his difficult task. "Babe" He rubbed his hands through her hair "You're flight leaves at nine, we gotta start getting ready"

She frowned in her sleep turning away "Come on wake up" He pecked his lips repeatedly.

"Odell no" She pouted pushing his face away.

"You can sleep in the car just take a shower right quick and throw something on"

She sighed slowly rising up with the sheets against her body "Fine"

He smiled walking back into the bathroom to cut the hot water on. Mira followed suit riding herself of the sheet. "Is it hot?"

"Yeah, should be"

Mira placed her hair in a bun and entered the shower with Odell coming in as well. "You look beautiful" he complimented as she grabbed her loofa and body wash.

"Boy please, I look like death you tried to kill me last night"

"One, you asked for it. Two, a year and some change is a long time I had to make up for it"

"Yeah yeah do my back" She turned around.

After taking turns washing each other up and an unexpected quickie. Mira and Odell finished their morning routines and got fully dressed. Odell then put Mira's bags in the car while she ate a quick snack in the kitchen.

"You ready?" He asked walking back in.

"Yes" She grabbed her purse and phone and they left the apartment and into the car

The drive to the airport was about an hour if you included the New York traffic so Mira took advantage of the time by drifting off to sleep like Odell suggested. Meanwhile he focused on the road while caressing her thigh. He was gonna miss her these next few weeks so any contact with her was comforting.