•fifty•

•Odell•

@TheShadeRoom: Oop, Odell Beckham's baby mama/fiancé wasn't shy showing us her snapback body on her insta story! We see you sis 👀 who had a baby four months ago???

@21savage: 👀😼
@PnBrock: Well hello there skinny petite..🤤
@kodakblack: she needa check her dm's while she playing 😈 idc if she just dropped a baby.

I gritted my teeth staring at the photo while I sat on the weight bench. It had been a few days and Mira was still ignoring me so I decided to give her some space today and head to the gym.

I had only been out a couple of hours and she was posted on the Shaderoom with all these thirsty ass nigga's in the comments.

To be honest I don't know what her fucking problem is. I already apologized for my actions and explained to her that I meant none of that shit but of course she had to drag it.

I don't know if her posting that picture was meant to make me mad but if it was it definitely worked. Sighing I exited out of the Instagram app and called her phone. It went straight to voicemail so I shot her a text.

Answer the fucking phone yo
Delivered 1:30pm

She read the message and didn't respond so I texted her again.

I'm not finna play with you Mira we too grown for this shit. Out of respect you need to delete that fucking picture bruh! I get you mad but being petty ain't gonna fix the issue.
Delivered 1:32pm

I licked over my lips as the text bubble popped up indicating that she was typing.

Baby💖: Whatever pick up some diapers for your daughter please & thank you.
Sent 1:33pm

I didn't bother replying, I just shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed my gym bag. Once I was out the building I headed to Walmart to get Olivia her diapers and whatever else we needed for the house.

While I was walking around the store my phone began to ring. Thinking it was Mira I pulled it out and answered without looking.

"You done acting like that?" I questioned while trying to choose between the huggies diapers or the pampers.

"Nigga what?" Sterling's voice boomed through.

I grabbed the box of Huggies tossing it in the car "Oh shit' my bad bro I thought you were my lady'"

He chuckled "No problem..I was just calling to tell you that Camryn woke up."

I stopped in my tracks "No bullshit?"

"Yeah bruh..the hospital said she requested to see you but I guess you have her blocked so they called me." He explained "I don't know if she's pressing charges or not though."