•twenty three•

••
Justine•

I moaned and clenched my eyes shut as Chris's tongue swirled over my pearl

I moaned and clenched my eyes shut as Chris's tongue swirled over my pearl. I placed both of my hands on the top of his head and pushed him down while keeping a grip on his low cut curls.

I'm sure as hell he cant breath but it feels all to good right now for me to let go. His tongue slipped into my slit causing me to shriek his name.

Honestly I don't know how we got to this exact moment but in no way or form am I about to stop him.

He opened up his eyes and looked up at me as I bit my lip staring back down. His hands gripped my thighs pushing them all the way back behind my ears. Giving him more access; soon enough my legs started to quiver and I shivered feeling a tingle in the pit of my stomach. My mouth created a 'O ' shape letting him know I was cuming. "Chrissss shit..mmmmfuck"

He smirked then licked my juices up from around his plump lips. He crawled on top of me kissing my lips and I kissed back with the same amount of energy.

He pulled me by my legs to the end of the bed then rested his head in the crook of my neck and pushed himself at my entrance I bit my lip opening my legs wider.

He grunted after pushing all the way in my nails pierced into his back. It had been a minute since we had sex so my body had to get used to his size again. I scratched at his back as he moved in and out of me slowly but hard and deep "Fuck" he groaned.

I arched my back off the bed once he hit my g-spot, he noticed my reaction and kept hitting that same spot. "I love you" he moaned planting a kiss on my neck.

I clenched onto the sheets trying to keep composure but it was impossible. "I lo-ove you too, I love you so much" I wrapped one arm around his neck pulling him closer.

••

I turned over in the bed not feeling Chris's arms around me anymore. I sat up and looked around and he wasn't in the bed.

Hearing the sound of light sniffles coming from the bathroom I confusedly sat up throwing Chris's shirt on that laid on the bed. I got up tip-toeing to the bathroom, I knocked on the door pressing my ear against it.

"Chris are you okay?"  I asked.

He cleaned his throat and I heard him sniffle "I'm alright ma' get in bed I'm bout to come back"

"But I heard you crying..open the door"

"Justine" He sighed.

"Please" I pouted

I heard him stand up and walk to the door then unlock it. She looked up at his tall  figure and grabbed his face pulling him down.

"Bab— Chris why are you crying?" I asked frowning.

"I'm fine ma I just need a minute" He looked away.

I grabbed his chin pulling it down making him look at me "No tell me what's wrong?" I wiped his face with my thumbs  "You took your medicine right?" My first thought was that he wasn't taking his medicine regularly again causing his emotions to spiral.