•fourty six•

I heard you bitches were looking for me

••

— 3 1/2 months later

•Mira•

Three months flew by right before my eyes

Three months flew by right before my eyes. While trying to plan a wedding and still work full time at the dance studio—these last few months felt like just a few days.

Odell and I were still in a good space and I was thankful for that however, Justine cut me off completely. I haven't heard from her since the day she kicked me out of her apartment.

Believe me I tried to get in touch with her anyway I knew how, I even called Sterling a few times but there was nothing he could do about it. Honestly I don't even think he wanted to help me get back in Justine's graces and that's understandable. I said some real horrible shit that I regret.

As for Odell, he hadn't talk to her either nor has he made the effort to try and I can't help but to think it's my fault.

I know one thing I really want this to pass over before the wedding. Not for me but for Odell, that's his sister and I know deep down he misses her and would hate for her not to be there.

So I'm still trying my best to mend things although it'll take time.

Anywho, It was now way well past my due date, my baby girl was supposed to be here last week but she wanted to be stubborn. The doctors informed us that she was in the right position for delivery but I still wasn't dilated at all. That worried me because they said if she stayed in for another week I'd have to set an appointment for an induced labor or possible C-section.

"Babe!" I called for Odell, he was downstairs playing the game but I needed help getting up from the ground. I had been doing yoga since my obstetrician said it may help my water break faster.

"Huh?" He yelled back.

I didn't say anything just to annoy him and seconds later he came stomping up the stairs "I said huh" He remarked sucking his teeth.