•fifty one•

••

•Mira•

•Mira•

I laid Olivia in her crib as she peacefully slept and made sure the baby monitor was before making my way to the bedroom. Odell had left earlier this morning to speak with Camryn so my nerves were a bit high. I tried distracting myself most of the day by cleaning, watching tv, or anything that would keep my mind off of it. I knew that nothing fishy would occur but just the thought of that bitch being anywhere near him was driving me crazy.

Letting my nerves get the best of my I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and shot him a quick message just to see what was up.

How's everything going?
       Sent 2:25pm

Hubby💖: Had to run a few errands first just made it to the hospital. Everything cool at home?
       Delivered 2:37pm

Just put Olivia down for her nap..probably going to nap as well then start lunch. Don't forget we have to meet the wedding planner at 5 !!
       Sent:2:38pm

Hubby💖: I should be home in a hour we can go eat lunch then head over there. I'm not trynna be here longer than I have to, and stop worrying.
     Delivered 2:39pm

I'm nottttt, but okay see you soon ❤️
     Sent 2:39pm

After sending that last text I placed my phone back on the charger feeling a little bit better. I took my intended nap then started on some laundry that needed to be done for days now.

After getting a load of Olivia's clothes in the washer and Odell's in the dryer. I started to fold and hang the clothes that I had already cleaned. After getting about halfway through I heard the front door open, sitting the hanger I was holding down I quickly exited the room and made my way down the steps.

"Babe" I cooed wrapping my arms around his neck before pecking his lips a few times.

"Hey love" He sighed placing his hand on my waist and returning the gesture.

"What's wrong?" I frowned "Is the bitch not dropping the charges? What did she say?"

I led him over to the couch and placed myself on his lap "Nah she is.. but of course like I expected it's coming with a price."

I rolled my eyes playing with his fingers "How much?"

I sucked his teeth "Fuckin two million'"

My eyes widened a bit in shock "Two million dollars? Babe no, hell no you're not giving her that."

"Shep said he's cool with going half mama' it's not like we don't go it—"