•thirty five•

••

•Mira•

"Babe have you seen my black Giuseppe's?" I asked Odell from the bathroom while I did my makeup.

"Huh!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes walking into the bedroom where he was on the bed playing the game as usual.

"What you say babe?" He asked removing his headphones.

"My black Giuseppe's I cant find them" I placed my hand on my hip.

He looked under the bed pulling out my chewed up heels, my mouth dropped open "Uhh these it?"

"What the hell" I whined running over to grab them. "Which one of those mutts did it." I ran to the door and he quickly got up grabbing my arm.

"Don't go abusing my dogs na'"

I crossed my arms over my chest "Odell these are a thousand dollar heels!"

He sighed pecking my lips "I'll get you new ones"

"I wanted to wear them tonight asshole" I shoved his chest walking back to the bathroom.

He followed me "Where you call yourself going anyway" He twirled me around examining my outfit,
I already knew he had a lot to say

"I literally told you before you started playing that stupid game that Justine and I are going out since it's her birthday and first night in New York"

"Going out..in this?" He pulled on my top.

"Sure am."

"Interesting..where at?"

I smacked my teeth applying highlight on my cheekbones "Some club"

"Normally I'd say hell nah go change but I'll let you have it this one time"

"Mhm whatever." I replied adding more lipgloss to my lips, he rubbed on my sides watching me "Don't even think about it boy, I'm already running late"

"You look good though baby" He kissed my neck.

"No Odell"

He turned me around to face him "Twenty minutes"

"Did you not hear me say I'm already late"

"No" He mumbled picking me up and placing me on the sink still sucking and kissing on my neck.

"Stopppp" I pushed his head away.

Instead of stopping like I asked he pushed up my mini skirt pulling my thong to the side, "You better no—Mmm" I cut myself off letting out a moan when his tongue met my pearl. "You're so annoying" I bit my lip tugging at his hair.

He added his finger slowly thrusting it in and out of me while his tongue still did work "God" I whimpered throwing my head back against the mirror.