•twenty•

••

few days later

"So you'n love me?"

"So you'n love me?"

"I do, but--"

"It was a mistake Justine I didn't take my medication, you know how I get"

Justine sniffed wiping her eyes "That doesn't excuse it Chris,'You still hurt me"

"I'm sorry" He apologized wrapping his arms around her "I'm so sorry"

Justine stared at the wall as the events that occurred that day flooded into her mind.

Justine sat on Chris's lap with her arms draped around his neck, his hands gripped her thighs as she kissed on his neck and slowly gyrated.

"Damn girl" He grunted.

"C' mon babe" she whined pushing herself up on him

"Aight wait let me piss right quick"

Justine rolled her eyes lifting up off him, plopping down on the bed "Hurry up"

He simply chuckled making his way to the bathroom, as he was in there Justine laid back in the bed watching what was on the tv to pass time.

Hearing a notification go off on his phone she wasted no time checking his phone. Instantly she was pissed off, her leg shook angrily as she read the text.

972-818-3214:You still with her? I miss you daddy🤤
Delivered 6:52pm

"I swear I'm going to fucking kill him"

The toilet flushed and Chris walked out of the bathroom "Now where were we" He smirked climbing on top of her laying her back.

"Nowhere, get off me" Justine said mugging him for below.

"What you talking bout?" He kissed on her chest pushing up her tank up

Justin sighed shoving his chest "Im serious"

"Why you tripping? You just wanted me, now you got a attitude"

"I got a attitude because you got bitches in yo phone asking if you with me or not!" She said squeezing her way out from under him "I'm tired of this shit Chris! You got me out here looking fucking stupid for your ass!"