•thirty six•

••

•Mira•

"Why the fuck you got condoms!" I threw the package at him.

"Huh?" He asked staring straight ahead at the road.

"Nigga you heard me don't play with me"  I reached down getting the box from between his legs. I opened and one was missing. "Where's the other one stupid it's supposed to be three"

I shoved him when he wouldn't answer.

"Mira" He grabbed my hand swerving.

I took my other hand mushing his head.

"I will fucking kill you Odell what's wrong with you!"

"We can talk later in private" He sighed blocking me from mushing him again. "Calm do—"

I hit him in his neck making him swerve the car again, he quickly got off the road and pulled into a gas station.

Parking the car he got out and opened my door.

He grabbed my arm, "Don't touch me"

"You wanted to talk get out" He said.

"No" I looked at him crazy "It's a simple fucking question! You're giving me every single reason to regret giving your stupid ass a chance

"No" I looked at him crazy "It's a simple fucking question! You're giving me every single reason to regret giving your stupid ass a chance."

"I didn't cheat on you man" He smacked his lips twisting his dry ass curls with his fingers.

"Who was it? Some random? Or maybe it was Camryn?"

He grabbed both of my arms pulling me out the car shutting it behind him.

"Oh you don't want your friend to know how much of dog you are?" I pushed him off of me.

"Babe I promise you them not mine. You trust me right?"

I rolled my eyes crossing my arms "I thought I did"

"Don't do that.."He pulled me into his arms.

"Get off me" I sighed.

"Listen..I let Camryn borrow my car a few days before you came. I don't know maybe their hers, but I promise I haven't done shit with nobody. I wouldn't dare pull some shit like that after what happened to us"

"Why would she need your car?"

"Her shit was in the shop so I offered."

"Whatever" I walked away heading back to the car.

"Mira"

"Since when does a girl buy condoms? It's sounds like you just pulled that story out of your ass"

"You really think I'd do that?"

I shrugged "Wouldn't be surprised"

"I don't not like her like that Mira, I keep telling you this shit stop being so fucking insecure and relax!" I blinked a few times not believing he said that to me.