•eighteen•

A few weeks later, fourth game into playoffs 4-0 winning streak & three games left.

•Mira•

I walked outside my dorm building adjusting my jean skirt while making my way over to Keith's truck

I walked outside my dorm building adjusting my jean skirt while making my way over to Keith's truck. Lately we've been spending just about everyday together, and I didn't mind it I enjoyed his company a lot, he's sweet.

Today he texted me about a surprise he had for me then after we are going to catch that new Tupac movie All Eyes On Me.

Keith got out of the car and jogged around to open my door for me like always "Thank you"

"Mhm"

Once I was fully in he got back in the truck and started the it, "Soooo where is this surprise located?" I ask.

"I can't tell you that, but it ain't far."

"Okay" I smiled, I loved surprises so I hoped whatever it was good.

Roaming through the radio stations stopping when I heard the beat of Wild Thoughts. "I don't know if you can take it, I know you wanna see me nakey nakey naked" I sang gripping his chin while he drove.

"You silly man" He laughed.

In twenty minutes or so we came to a stop, I looked around and all I saw was a open field with just grass and flowers nothing else. "This is the surprise?" I frowned.

"No, just follow me"

"Okay" I nodded.

He helped me out of his large ass truck and walked the field after a few minutes we came across a lake, and right by it there was a little picnic set up and it was the cutest thing ever. There was a sheet laid out with a basket full of bread and other snacks, he also had some fruit and already made sandwiches.

"This is for me?" I blushed looking up at him.

"For us" He clarified putting his arm around my shoulder