•twenty eight•

••

•Mira•

I woke up with an expected excruciating headache. I definitely passed my limit last night, I don't even remember coming back to Odell's place. I slipped the hair band on my wrist off and put my hair in a bun not wanting it in my face.

My stomach began to churn and I already knew was coming next. To my surprise there was a metal bucket placed on the side of the bed.

I quickly grabbed it throwing up all of last nights activities. "Baaaaabe!" I called out. I knew he was here somewhere because his keys were on top of the vanity, I gagged throwing up some more in the bucket "Babe!" I yelled again.

I heard him rush up the steps before coming into the room "You okay?"

"I can't stop throwing up" I sighed trying to catch my breath.

"As long as I've known you I be telling you, that you can't hold you liquor and youn listen to me" He smirked.

"Odell it's not funny" I gagged lowering my head into the bucket.

"It's a little funny bae" He rubbed my back.

"Okay get out, I called you in here to baby me but you're just being mean" I pouted.

He tried to stop laughing but he couldn't.

"Asshole" I shoved the puke filled bucket in his arms and made my way into the bathroom locking the door.

I cut the water on filling the bathtub to about halfway, it was extremely hot at the moment so I brushed my teeth and washed my face to let it cool down.

"Mira" I heard from the other side of the door.

"What" I sighed. I wasn't mad at him, I was just messing around.

"I'm sorry boo let me in"

"No" I sprinkled some epsom salt into the bath along with bubbles.

"Pleaseee"

"No leave me alone"

"Since you don't want me around then I guess I'll return the gift I—"

I swung the door open "Gift?"

"Nah, I'm returning it"

"Nooo, I was just playing" I pouted putting my arms around his neck.

"Hmmm"

"Odell"

"You know I ain't serious, but I'll give it to you later"

"I can't wait" I said pecking his lips.

"You finna take a bath?" He asked looking at the water.

"Mhm wanna join me?"

"Get serious"

"I am serious" I removed his shirt.

"Im good luv, enjoy."

I smacked my lips removing my shirt as well as my pants "Boy stop"

"Nah bruh if I get in that tub I'll have no choice but to fuck the shit out of you"

He grabbed his shirt leaving the bathroom.

"Horny ass"

I made myself comfortable in his huge ass tub letting the hot water and epsom salt soothe my body