•twelve•

••

I'm on that Henny, I'm on that X

Ima f**k the b**ch out her heel, heel, heels (Pop!)

Pill-Popper (Pop!) Seal-Popper (Woah!) Run up (Pop!) He'll pop you (Pop!)

She suck my d**k in my flip-floppas(Pop!)

I do not f**k with no Hip-Hopper (Rappers!)

Mira nodded her head to sound of Blac youngsta blasting through Odell's speakers while he was in the shower. They had both just finished up with practice so Mira asked to come over for a few.

She laid on his bed scrolling through her twitter timeline retweeting some funny posts. Hearing the infamous iPhone notification alert her eyes darted to Odell's phone that sat a few feet away from her on the edge of the bed.

She looked away ignoring it going back to her phone. It dinged a few more times in the duration of ten minutes so she sat up and grabbed it, clicking the home button all the messages were from someone contacted as  Babygirl ❤️💍

She could only see the name but not the messages, she quickly threw the phone down when she heard the shower stop. The bathroom door opened and Odell came out with his towel wrapped around his waist. Mira stared at him as he got dressed trying to figure out who could be labeled as babygirl in his phone? If it was just baby girl with the heart she'd figure that it could be his mom, sister, or a cousin of some sort; but there was a ring beside it that threw her off.

She huffed crossing her arms over her chest as she started thinking the worst, maybe he had found someone? Why didn't I just express my feelings earlier? No wonder he hasn't kissed me or anything in weeks All these questions and thoughts roamed her mind.

"What's wrong with you?" Odell asked noticing the discomfort on Mira's face as he sat on the bed.

"Nothing" She shook her head.

"You sure? Your face all red and shit"

Mira nodded fiddling with her nails "I'm okay" He softly grabbed her chin making her face him  "I think imma go home I'm not feeling too good" She said truthfully, the thought of Odell being with someone else beside her had her sick to her stomach.

"Oh.." Odell said in confusion "I got some medicine here--"

"Thanks but no thanks...I'll see you"

"Well aight" He gave in, giving her a hug and walking her out. When she left he made his way back to his bed picking up his phone opening the text messages he received from Kayana.