Hazel🔸Frank Castle

Hazel Fox has a very dark past. She's spent years in Hell's Kitchen trying to escape it but, how can you escape.. who you are?

[Frank Castle◇Oc]
[Season 2]

Summary:

Hazel Fox lives a double life. During the day, she's Nelson & Murdock's assistant and during the night, she's a crime fighter who fights alongside the Devil of Hell's Kitchen also known as her long time best friend, Mathew Murdock.

Hell's Kitchen has been awfully quiet since Fisk's arrest. That is until a stranger comes into town and causes havoc which sends the city into terror and the criminals shivering with fear.

The protectors of Hell's Kitchen team up once again to put an end to the new threat's madness:
The Punisher.

As the story unfolds, Hazel's past comes crawling back to her like a magnet. Never expecting someone so adamant could remind her of someone she used to know.

A/N:

Trouble from the past, romance, action and dark secrets await you.
______

*Some chapters may contain torture, blood & gore and
maybe some sexual content.
You've been warned.

______

Don't run away from who you are, you hear me?

Greatness is not what we are, it's what we fight to become.

Disclaimer:

All rights reserved © xox_babeee. My character Hazel, her storyline + new dialogue and plot belong to me.
I do not own anything affiliated with Marvel's Daredevil. All rights to Marvel's Daredevil belong to their writers and producers.

Copyright © 2017 by xox_babeee

All rights reserved © xox_babeee