▪17▪

A/N: Thank you so much for over 10k reads plus the votes and comments you left. It means the world to me.

Furthermore, you guys deserve more than one chapter so here you are. Hope you enjoy it.

P.S: I loved the Punisher series and I just wanna say...man, they did not hold back. I loved every bit of it...well the homeland girl kinda got on my nerves in the beginning cuz I felt like she was in the way a lot but after watching more episodes she's cool now in my book. But Billy. Hahaaa, let me talk about Billy Russo for a second...LMAO😂...fuck him. And I mean that both ways😉 Can't wait for a season 2😭❤ Jon Bernthal did his thang and succeeded. Wonderful job to him and the rest of the cast.

Ok, now you can read😊
.
.
.

No More Bruises

"I can't promise you the time that you want. So whatever you need to say, make it quick. You have about fifteen minutes in there. Make it all count. I'll stall for as long as I can, but once you get my text that means that you need to leave. Understood?"

"Affirmative. Thank you, Ryan."

"Time starts now. Go."

I pull my phone away from my ear and hang up, locking the screen. After I slip my phone into my back pocket, I walk up to the guard standing by the interrogation room and nod.

"I'm ready."

"Whatever you do, don't get the animal all riled up." The guard warned, turning to unlock the cell-looking door. "He bites back."

"He's not animal." I defended.

The guard scoffs in response before sliding the door open. "You'll see." I walk past him and enter into the little interrogation room they had set up. It looked like one of those cells they kept prisoners in, only this room was a tad longer on one side and the only thing that filled the room was a desk that sat just at the end of the wall. And at that desk sat the man I requested to speak with.

"Call out when you're done."

"Ok." I muttered. The guard closes the door behind me after I walked further into the room, and I make my way towards the vacant chair that sat across from my client.

"Hazel." His husky voice greeted.

I smile warmly and take my seat across from him, laying my bag on my lap. "Frank." I greeted. He looks away, trying to hide the small smile that crawled onto his face but I noticed it nonetheless. "It's good to see you too."