*cut off scene*

The Parents House

"Looks like Beastie paid you a visit." Sergeant Brett Mahoney said as he finished reading the note that Beastie left for the family. "What's in the box?" He asked.

The parents glance at each other with horrified looks before looking back at the officer. "It's something you should see for yourself, officer." The father said slowly.

Sergeant Mahoney nods an 'okay' before, calling out to some of his men to accompany him while he opens the box. He slips on some latex gloves, grabs a knife and slowly opens the box.

"Eww!!" Everyone faces churn as the smell of rotten and dead flesh escapes from the box, making them want to gage. One of Mahoney's officers offers him a mask to put on his face and he takes it. After putting on the mask, he begins to take out the contents inside the box.

Slowly, he pulls out a head chopped off from a body. Underneath the head is a silver platter, which he also pulls out. He puts the platter on the counter and places the head on top of it.

"Is that—?" An officer asks before puking in a nearby trash can.

Gasps and gagging sounds are heard throughout the room as everyone takes a look at the head.

"Who is that?" An officer asked.

"That, is Alibe Bryne. The man we've been looking for." Mahoney answers. "Take that, seal it up and put it in the car." Mahoney orders a few of his coworkers.

The mother winces as they grab the head off the counter and take it out of the room. "So, what happens now?" She asks.

Brett picks up the orange envelope and looks inside of it. There's about a hundred thousand dollars inside the envelope. His eyes bounce from the mother's eyes and then over to the father's eyes before handing him the envelope. "This was a gift from Beastie. Use it wisely and don't disappoint her. You understand me?" He asked sternly.

They nod their heads yes.

"Good." He takes both of the notes and rereads them one last time.

Note #1

Dear Mr and Mrs. Jaber,

I've taken the liberty to find your son's killer and make sure that he never sees the light of day ever again. He suffered a tremendous amount of pain before his death. I want you know that he did not get the luxury of just being shot in the head. That would've been too easy.
I hope you take this money and use it wisely. Take a break from this madness and go see some family. I know you're hurting but try to find peace in this situation. Money can't buy happiness. I know that but, you can use it to take a vacation and get as far away from this as possible. You're son would want you to be happy. He will always be in your hearts and watching down from above. Don't disappoint him and don't waste this opportunity. Take care.

Yours Truly,
Beastie

Note #2

To: Sergeant Brett Mahoney

I did my job. Now it's time for you do yours. Daredevil had nothing to do with this. Just me. Hopefully, you can work something out with them so they won't be too mad. Thank you.

Much Appreciated.
Yours truly,
Beastie

Mahoney looks up at the parents and holds out the note Beastie wrote for them. "Keep it. It's a reminder of the good that she's done for you... no matter how jacked up things can be. Killing isn't right but.. she did take care of the problem." He concluded.

The mother takes the note from his hand. "Thank you." She whispers.

"Thank her." He takes his note and folds it, putting it into his pocket. "I'm sorry about your son." He said sincerely. "Take care."

They nod. Mahoney walks out the door over to his car. "Let's wrap this up." He calls out.

_____

You guys are amazing. Thank you so much for all the votes and reads. It's my first book and I'm glad it's doing well. Much love💕 there is more to come.

xoxo