CHAPTER 1

•A/n: - Author Note (usually at the beginning or end of the chapter)
(Example) - author note (in the chapter)
•(Y/n) - Your Name
•Your last name is Dahlberg (is that how you spell it?)
•(F/b) - Favorite band
•(F/c) - Favorite Color
•~Example POV~ - Change or Set of POV
•'example' - Your or someone's thoughts

~Your POV~

I sat on my couch crying and eating ice cream. My boyfriend yelled at me for "leaving the house without his permission". His name is Jason and he was the sweetest thing until he cheated on me with some big boobed blonde bitch.

'At least he's happy...Yeah right. He'll come running back. They always do.'n

I ate the last of my ice cream and looked at the guitar shaped clock on my shelf. '12:30 p.m' . I went to go get some more ice cream then a thought crossed my mind.

"I don't have a modeling photo shoot for another two weeks.. I should bug my brother. I need a hug anyway." I said aloud to myself because no one else was in the house. I casually strutted over to the kitchen counter because it's a habit to strut, I'm a model what do you expect? I picked up my black phone off the marble counter and dialed my brother's phone number. After two rings it picked up.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey bro." I replied. I didn't realize how sad I sounded until her replied with -

"What's wrong sis?" He asked, I could hear the concern on his voice. It made more happy to hear that he actually cares.

"Well..Uh.. Can I come back to the office?" I asked, it had been a while since I visited the office I tried to sound more happy but it didn't work the thought of Jason made me want to cry even more. Good thing we wouldn't be back for 2 days.

"Of course! You don't have to ask. I probably won't be recording." His excitement showed. He loved when I come over because something crazy always happens. Just because I'm a model doesn't mean I'm snotty and rude. I'm actually emo according to my.. boyfriend. Jason yelled that he never love my suicidal ass when I caught him. But besides that, I'm a cool person to be around when I'm happy. I'm not suicidal either.

I threw on some jeans, converse, (F/b) shirt and a hoodie. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun then put my hood over it and walked out to my motorcycle (Yes, you drive a motorcycle rather you like it or not) and drove to my brothers office that was just around the block.

When I got there I just walked in. Everyone was just chilling and said 'yo'...Until I took off my helmet then all their eyes widened. Then my brother walked in.

"Hey (Y- oh, what happened?" he asked and pulled me into a hug. I'm guessing the red and puffy eyes with dark circles around then gave off the impression that something happened.

I sighed. "I..Uh. Watched a sad movie last night and didn't get much sleep..Yeah." I lied. I haven't told anyone about the abusing and yelling. If Jason found out I told a someone he would kill me. Literally.

"Adam! We're going to need more ice cream.." A voice said from the kitchen.

"Who's that?" I asked.

Adam jumped up. "Oh yeah! You haven't met Max! He's new to the office. Well, he joined 2 months ago so he's not really new. Come on, you're going to meet him!" Adam smiled. He held my shoulders and pushed me with him towards the kitchen.

"A-Adam! I'm not good with meeting new people!" I panicked.

"You'll do fine! He's going through a heart breaks so you two will get along just fine." He smiled more. I was pretty sure that logic was not going to work. Mainly because just because I watched a sad movie doesn't mean I would be sad the next day.