Chapter 31: The Show (P1)

~Your POV~

I got to the place where the show would be held fairly quick. I immediately jumped off my motorcycle and ran into the building. The front desk lady looked up at was shocked to see me.

"(Y/n)! What're you doing here?" The desk lady, Juvia asked.

I took a breath because I ran across the parking lot. "I-I'm filling in for some models, I need to hurry!"

Juvia nodded and told me where to go, and I went there. I saw Lucy standing at the dressing room door, she was pacing but stopped when she saw me.

"Oh my god, (Y/n)! I'm so glad you made it! I'm so so so sorry they fired you, I wish-" I cut Lucy off before she could continue.

"Lucy, it's fine. I understand, just make me look pretty so I can rock that runway!" I smiled and Lucy did as well. She brought me into my dressing room where about 3 ladies began to size me and pic out my outfit. As they were doing so, Lucy explained to me that the outfit I was going to be wearing is rock themed and that it suited me very well.

Once the kind ladies got done sizing me, they gave the the outfit that fitted me correctly. Lucy said that since two models were missing, I would have to go out on the runway a few times.

The first outfit a little bit revealing but I didn't mind because I've worn worse.

I wore black leather pant, some rock looking boot, black cloth bra and black mesh shirt

I wore black leather pant, some rock looking boot, black cloth bra and black mesh shirt. I also had to hold a black purse. They really know my favorite color.

"You remember all the tips, right (Y/n)?" Lucy asked.

"Yes, Lucy. Never look at someone, the cameras, just straight ahead. Stop at the end and pose then turn around and walk back." I recited the tips she gave me when I began modeling a few years ago.

"Great, now just to warn you.. This outfit you're wearing right now is the least revealing. This show is for Victoria's Secret, HotTopic and Spencer's. So, they will be rock, emo, punk whatever you want to call it but they will be a bit revealing." Lucy warned and I just stood there in shock as the 3 ladies fixed my makeup.

"And I invited half the office.." I mumbled.

The ladies finished my makeup and I took a deep breath. Then checked my phone.

1 new message

Bro: We're here and Max, Ross, Barney, Red and Em are with me btw

I sighed and replied to his message

(Y/n): Of course half the office came. My outfits are apparently revealing soo.. Just a warning :(

Bro: Haha, I won't let the guys get a boner and if they do I'll beat them up :D

I facepalmed at my brother's stupidity.

(Y/n): t(•-•t)
(Y/n): Going on now, wish me luck! 

Bro: Red said that you didn't need luck and your already got it all

I looked at the message with a smile then saw the pic he sent.

My smile grew and I set my phone down.

"(Y/n)!? (Y/N)!" Lucy yelled an waved her hand in front my face.

"Huh? What?" I completely forgot  I just zoned out.

"You zoned out. Who were you texting?" Lucy smiled.

"Uh.. My brother.." I replied.

"Okay, sure."

"Whatever, I'm going on!" I smiled and walked onto the runway.

Cameras flashed, people whistled and claps were clearly present. Purple, blue and black lights shined on the runway, making the scene more of a 'rock' feel. I heard a few people recognize me as the famous model that got fired.

I walked to the end of the runway and posed. Cameras flashed and people clapped even more. In the middle row of chairs I saw everyone from the office that came. I made sure to look at them and make eye contact but not stare since that's not something you do on the runway. They waved and I winked at them then strutted back. Once I was clear from the view of everyone I ran into the dressing room to get changed into my new outfit.

"You did amazing out there!" Lucy said as the 3 ladies from before gave me my new outfit.

"Yeah, yeah, you're gonna say that every time I come to change because you've always done that." I smiled and put on the clothes I was given.

It  was literally wearing a black bra, underwear, a black wool sweater with holes and black boots and nothing else

"Mine as well where nothing." I mumbled and the ladies took off my red lipstick and eye-shadow and put on new black lipstick and eye-shadow. They then put a curled white wig in me.

"Sometimes I should've just stayed a graphic designer." I mumbled and walked out onto the runway.

Same process, cameras flash, guys whistle, and people cheer. I go to the end and pose.

Sometimes it gets old. Like.. All these people get a view of me and their opinions about my personality immediately change. They don't even know me personally and the press are telling and putting in the magazines that I'm a complete cold hearted bitch. That's not true.. I care about my friends and family and everyone who supports me.

I strutted back to the dressing room and sat in the chair that the ladies do my make up in.

"Okay (Y/n), we need to let the other models go before you show off your last two outfits. About 30 minutes, okay?" Lucy asked and I nodded. "Hey, you alright?"

I looked at her and sighed. "Do you think they'll let me play a song?"