Chapter 14: Old Job

He smiled with a sigh. "You can have it and you're office back."

My eyes widened with excitement. I tackled him in a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"No problem, wanna head there now? I already ate." He chuckled.

"Yes! Let's go!" I smiled then grabbed his wrist and dragged him away but Max stopped me.

"I'm done too! I need to work on your video anyway." He stood up from his seat.

"No, stay here. I don't like you and you're an assho- OW!" Adam shut me up my stepping on my foot so I stepped on his, harder. "I mean you can come with us- IF you let me use the AUX cord." I smirked.

"What?! No! All you play is metal!" He argued. Everyone at the table was laughing at are argument.

"Well, then you're not coming are you now?" I mocked and sashayed away but he had to stop me again.

"Ugh, fine." He cooperated and walked to the car with us.

I sat in the passenger seat and immediately put the AUX cord in my phone. I tapped Spotify and played Stairway To Heaven.

~
"Mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, a Lobito~" I sang Nirvana as the wind from the down windows blew my (H/l), (H/c) hair behind me.

"That was good, sis!" Adam cheered.

"Huh? Oh yeah.. I forgot you guys were here.." I mumbled but they apparently could hear me.

"She was okay.." Max said from behind me in the backseat.

"Max, you're just pissed that she gets to AUX cord!" Adam laughed and took a left.

"AM NOT!" Max yelled back.

"Are too!" Adam replied.

"GUYS! This is my favorite song!" I yelled and turned up the volume. "You got two black eyes from loving too hard and a black heart that matches your blackest soul ~!" I sang.

"Oh! I wouldn't change it~" Adam sang out of tune and we laughed.

"Just another LA devotee~" Max sang and was pretty good, for an asshole.

"You never told us you could sing, Max!" Adam said in shock as he slowed down as we got closer to the offices.

"Well, I'm not that good, but thanks." He replied.

"You're almost as half good as me!" I smiled and looked at him in the mirror. His face looked red when he saw me looking at him.

"Than- HEY!" He yelled and Adam and I laughed as we pulled up to the office.

"We're here!" I cheered then jumped out of the black car and ran to the office

"Wait sis! You need the key!" Adam laughed as he followed behind me with the keys in his hands.

"Toss them!" I smiled and he threw them. I caught the keys in a perfect catch.

While unlocking the door I felt the excitement fill inside me. I was ready to record with my old coworkers and I guess that new bitch.

Once I heard the click, I ran to my office. Everything was exactly as I left it!

I felt so happy I wanted to cry but I kept it inside by immediately turning on the recording light and begin setting up my recording. In less than five minutes I was ready.

"Hello all my fellow badasses! It's your badass, (Y/n) or (YouTube Channel) here! Wow, its been a while hasn't it? I will fill you in later but to celebrate my arrival I will be doing a stream of me singing since you guys like that so much! You can request songs in twitter @ (Y/n)_The_Badass!" I smiled and watched the chat fill with comments.

"I will choose the first song so it will give people time to get into the chat. So, the song I chose is... You'll see! It's dedicated to a special person too, see if you and guess who! Uno, tutu, tree, taco!" I counted and began playing the track for this song.

I finished out of breath. "That was Gives you hell! Do you guys know who that was about?" I asked with a smile and watched the chat fight over if it was about Max or Jason.

"Okay, okay, okay guts calm down. That one was about Max kind of. But Wumbo_Asian on Instagram says to sing Take Me To Church. Okay Wumbo! You got it!" I said and took a breath. I knew this song has high notes and I wanted to prepare myself for them. I played the track and yes I basically have a track for every song because my new career is based off of music.

The chat was full of sweet comments. "Aww thank you guys for the comments! You're so nice for me just getting back! Now let's go to Twitter!" I cheered and opened up Twitter on my phone.

I found a good one as I was scrolling. "SpicyTestical says 'Sing a song about your past.' Okay, I will." I didn't smile this time at the camera because I actually write this song about my past. I played the track and began.

The chat was slow. "Heh, sorry for the sad song so early in the stream..." I felt my cheeks were wet and I realized I was crying. "Oh shit, I'm not crying guys! I just got something in my eye!" I laughed and wiped my tears.

I heard knocking on the door and got to open it. "Hold on badasses, someone is at my door." I opened up the door and Max stood there. "What do you want? I'm doing a stream!"

He didn't say anything but he wrapped his arms around me. I was so shocked that I froze. But then I realized who was actually hugging me. I smiled and kneed him in the stomach.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?! I WAS JUST TRYING TO GIVE YOU A HUG BECAUSE I SAW YOU WERE CRYING!" He yelled and he fell on the floor in pain.

"Well, I don't take hugs from assholes." I growled and slammed the door then sat back down to continue the stream.

I started to wrap up the stream after playing many songs and answering many questions. I kept thinking about why did Max actual hug me and why did I fucking blush?!

"Before I leave I want to sing something for someone.. Uno, tutu, tree, taco!"

"That was the last song if this two hour stream! Thank you so much for tuning in! I will have a new video up tomorrow and it will include some of my office friends! I'm going to play mystic messenger and I will see you badasses later! (Y/n) out!" I smirked and covered the camera with my hand then turned it off.

"Maybe he did mean it..." I mumbled as I cleaned up.