Chapter 4

~Ross' POV~

(Y/n) was playing dirty with me. That doesn't surprise me because she's (Y/n). She pushed me against the wall and made out. I liked - no loved it. I loved (Y/n) she was amazing.

We had to part soon because someone came in....Adam.

He looked at us like he just saw a ghost. "ROSS?! WHY ARE YOU KISSING MY SISTER?!" He yelled and came towards me but (Y/n) held him back.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I pushed Adam back and actually made him move. "ADAM! Calm the fuck down!" I yelled.

"WHY?! HE WAS KISSING YOU!" He replied and rolled up his sleeves.

"ADAM! NO! I KISSED HIM! IT WAS ME! AND I'M NOT DRUNK!" I explained and pushed him back.

He stopped in his tracks. "Why?!"

"I don't know! Why do you kiss Alesa!?" I snapped back. (YES, I know they broke up) "And why do you care? You didn't talk to me when I left for college! You never even talked to me when we were little! Sometimes I pretend you care. Just go ahead and ruin my relationships like you're ruining my career." I told him and left my office and went to the kitchen. I would leave but I have to record. I sat on the counter and drank a beer. Only one because I don't want to get drunk. As I was drinking, Max came in.

"Have you ever heard a chair? Why to sit on the damn counter?" He snapped and went to put some Mac and cheese in the microwave but I close it before he could.

"Listen here Max. You're starting a war you don't want to. Watch it." I snapped then let him use the damn microwave.

"What war? The one where you just swear at me?" He laughed.

I growled. I took off my earrings and threw them in the counter. "Let's go, fagot." I cursed. I kneed him in the balls and went to beat him up more but someone was holding me back. I look behind me and Tim and Cory are holding me back.

"(Y/n)! Give us a warning that you're going to start a fight!" Tim said. I always get in fights with people. By now everyone in the office has gotten used to it.

Max took the chance and punched me in the face and tried to punch me again but Ross and Adam held him back.

"It's your first week back and you're already fighting?!" Adam asked as he struggled to hold Max back.

We soon calmed down and they let us go. I stomped off to my office and Max stopped off to his. Sadly, our offices are right by each other.

I closed the door and the blinds then sat in my rolling office chair. I sighed as I got my recording shit set up as began. "What's up by fellow badasses?!" I greeted with a smirk. "It's your badass here, (YouTube channel) or (Y/n)! You all know the drama that's been happening and I honestly hate it..Well not it, I mainly hate Keemstar. He ruined Bash's career. Bash is one of my best frien- no, he's like my brother. So, if you want to believe the lying garden nome then go ahead. I don't give a shit." I casually cracked my knuckles and took a breath. "Besides that, you who ignore the drama - suggested that I rap. People who have been here since I was just begging know that I can rap. I even got to meet Eminem when I was in college and we rapped together! Here's a picture." I smiled and held up and picture of Eminem hugging me. "And a week before, I did a Q&A and some of you wanted me to rap. So here it is!" I smiled and played the track.

(Play Rap God by Eminem. I'm too lazy and I rather listen to AC/DC but I love you guys)

I did by outro and ended the video. After I edited it and posted it, I looked at the comments. They all were about my black eye and busted lip. I decided to make an update video, I posted it on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat because I'm lazy.