Chapter 3

~The Next Day At Your Place~

I walked into my house after coming back from the office. It was about 10. Every since I yelled at Adam and Max I've been going to the office at night. Sometimes Ross will stay with me.

I took off my shoes and immediately felt a hand grab my arm.

'Jason..'

"Hey babe!" I smiled.

"Don't you fucking 'Hey Babe!' me! WHO THE FUCK WERE YOU KISSING?!" He yelled and tightened his grip on my arm.

I sighed. "Look, I accidentally got drunk because I was having a bad day and he got drunk too. I didn't mean to kiss him! His name is Max." I told him. I was going to be complete honest with him because it gives me a better chances of living.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled and punched me in the face with his empty fist. "YOU ONLY KISS ME! YOU'RE MINE!" He punched my stomach and kicked me to where I collapsed on the floor.

I was tired of this shit. He's been abusing me for too long. He kept beating me up. "Stop! Please!" I begged.

"Whore! You're going of and kissing other guys behind your boyfriend's back! You need a punishment!" He yelled and kept hitting me.

"Y'know what. WHAT ABOUT THE BLONDE BITCH YOU'VE BEEN DATING BEHIND MY BACK?! HUH? WHAT ABOUT HER!?" I fought back and soon instantly regretted it.

"How do you know about her?!" He stopped in his tracks and looked at the floor and made a fist.

"YOU FUCKED HER TWO FUCKING DAYS AGO! AND I WAS IN THE DAMN HOUSE!" I yelled. I really felt like a badass now.

"Get your shit." He gritted his teeth. I was so happy I was frozen. "I SAID GET. YOUR. SHIT." He said louder.

I limped up to out room and packed my stuff up. I only had two bags worth of stuff. Once everything was packed I went down stairs and he was making out with the big boobed blonde bitch again. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes and walked outside. I kept one back if my back and strapped the other to the motorcycle and drove off to the offices. That was the only place I could go because I don't know where Ross lives. Not to mention he lives with Max and I will not stay in the same house as him, even if it is for a day.

~At the offices~

It was about 12 when I got to the offices.

I walked in and to my office. I set my stuff down and went to go get some food from the kitchen but as soon as I got there I saw Ross.

"Ross? Why are you here so late?" I asked and started making Mac and cheese.

Ross looked at my face and looked like he was about to die. "(Y/N) WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!"

I sighed and smiled. "I'll tell you later. Jason broke up with me." I said in my happiest tone I've had in a while.

"That's amazing? Now will you tell me what's been going on?" He begged.

"Okay, come on." I said then took my Mac and cheese out of the microwave and lead Ross to my office. When we got in, I closed the door and locked it. "Ross, what I am about to tell you is a huge secret. You can not tell a SOUL. Got it?" I asked and he nodded. I took a deep breath. "When I caught Jason cheating on me..I tried to leave. But he..He wouldn't let me. So....He hit me.." I told.

Ross froze. His face was a mixture of anger, sadness and worry. He looked at me and started crying. "I'm so sorry (Y/n). I wish you would've told me." He pulled me up from my chair and threw his arms around me then cried in my shoulder.

"Aww, Ross. I'm okay. Please don't cry! You're making me cry!" I said as my voice cracked a little and tears fell down.

Ross looked at me and wiped my tears and I wiped his. "(Y/n)..He messed with you and I couldn't help you. What kind of friend am I?" He cried.

I hugged him again. "Ross, I don't know what I would do without you. You're the best thing that's happened to me. Without you...I wouldn't be alive. You've saved me many times before." I smiled and kept hugging him. We stayed there for a bit then we pulled away.

"So, is that what happened to your eye and lip?" He asked with plenty of worry and sorrow in his voice.

He was talking about my black eye and busted lip. I also have bruises everywhere else. "Yeah.." I said with a frown.

"How long has he been doing that to you?" Ross asked and make a fist.

"For a couple months.." I replied and held his hands so he won't punch something.

"But.. Didn't he only cheat on you three days ago?" He asked. He then released his fist and wrapped his hands around mine.

"No...He's probably been cheating on me for a year or two.." I explained and tightened my hands around his. Because he was taller than me I looked up into his bright brown eyes through his glasses. I could see my reflection in his his glasses...My cheeks looked red.

'Am I blushing?'

"I'm sorry.." He replied. I understood that he didn't have anything to say. I guess it was hard to reply to that.

"It's okay Ross. You did nothing wrong." I smiled.

There was a moment of silence before he said something. "Hey (Y/n)?" He called.

"Yes Ross?" I replied I felt my cheeks heat up even more.

I looked into his eyes as her took a deep breath. His pupils were enlarged. "I-I lo-.. I don't know how to tell you this so I'll just show you." He said. After that, immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

I was shocked at first but I soon melted into it. I pulled my arms from my sides and wrapped them around Ross' neck. It felt wrong kissing him but I was afraid to tell him no because I didn't want to break his heart.

Ross soon his hands from my hips to my ass. I felt him smirk in the kiss, so if he wanted to play dirty..

I smirked and opened my mouth and stuck my tongue in his mouth. He froze but kept kissing. When he relaxed I backed him up again the wall. After that we parted - not because air, we can breathe through our nose. It was because someone walked in....Adam.

(1135 words)