Chapter 16: Ugh, ADAM!

(A/n: I'm not sure if this chappie will be as good since I tried really hard to get it out as fast as I could. Sorry.)

I pulled the piece if paper from my pocket and read it out loud.

"Roses are red, violets are blue, go to hell, I hate you." I read and put the piece of paper back in my pocket. I stood there, waiting for her to laugh but she didn't.

"Better luck next time, asshat." She spat with an annoyed look. But her eyes showed a different expression. They weren't as bright as they used to be.

"Geez Max, talk about rude." Adam scoffed. I didn't say anything because I was thinking. I just sat down and Adam went up.

"Okay sis, you're going to laugh so prepare yourself." He smiled.

~Adam's POV~

I smiled at (Y/n) buy all I got was an annoyed expression. I sighed and pulled out my phone to show her a picture. "Remember this?"

She paused to look at it

She paused to look at it. "Yeah..that was the Senior dance.." Sis replied.

I nodded. "And what did I tell you before you left with Jess?" (Y/n) and Jess went to the same high school. They are complete opposites so I don't know how they became friends.

"Adam don't.." She warned with a smile. I knew she was about to crack.

"I said.." I started with a smile.

"Adam! Don't." She replied.

"I told you..no many how cock's you can raise.." I continued.

"..you'll still be a city girl, not a farm girl.." I finished.

Everyone started bursting out laughing and (Y/n) growled. I thought she would laugh but never mind.

"True.." I heard Ross mumble, I didn't point it out.

We continued and finished the episode and as soon as we did, (Y/n) ran into her office with no warning.

'My sister sure is something.'