CHAPTER 2

A/n: I'm very tired while writing this so sorry for any misspellings or mistakes...I'm a mistake
~Your POV~

I woke up and looked around the room as I opened my eyes slowly. I kept hearing the sound of my phone going off. I didn't even realize that I was still at the office, I didn't even know what happened before I fell asleep.

I reached for my phone and unlocked it. My notifications were going off about a tweet by brother sent and tagged me. I hesitantly opened up Twitter and read the tweet.

"My little sis and Max has had a little too much to drink ;)"

I looked at the photo that had just loaded. "Shit..." I said out loud in shock.

Everyone was going off about being mad at me for kissing for Max or vise versa.

ThatGuy69
"(Y/n)! What the hell! Why are kissing that nerd?!"

BreyanaHeller
'Why is SHE kissing MY Max?!?'

BrittanyBucky
'WHORE! THAT'S THE MODEL FROM HOTTEST MODELS SEASON 2! AND SHE ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND!'

GayShit
'That model already has a boyfriend!"

BetterThanYou
'Everyone is saying she already has a boyfriend and she's a model! She is a whore. Probably likes to show her ass too like a slut.'

Everyone was saying bad things about me kissing Max. I felt warm tears run down my face.

'Goddammit! WHY DID I HAVE TO GET DRUNK AGAIN?! I should know better! I guess I just wanted to have a nice time before Jason got back..'

I shoved my phone in my pocket an ran out of the room. Apparently I had slept in Adam's office. I pushed past everyone and ran out of the office. I heard Ross call my name as I got on my motorcycle and drove back to my house.

~

I slammed the door when I got to my house. I ran up to my room and took off my shoes. I just face planted on my bed and cried and cried. I cried until my stomach growled.

"Fuck, I should eat.." I mumbled and sat up, moved my hair out of my face and wiped my tears. I went to the bathroom mirror and looked at my body. "Not thin enough.." I said to myself and just decided to skip dinner.

'Jason tells me I'm fat and he's right.'

I walked down the stairs down to the living room and plopped on the couch. I turned on my Wii and started watching Netflix. SpongeBob The Movie, more specifically.

~4 hours later~

I looked at the guitar shaped clock on the shelf. "Shit, I've been watching movies for 4 damn hours. It's fucking 10:30." I said out loud and decided to stop watching movies for now. I turned off my Wii and looked for my backpack that contained my laptop and shit. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it.

"Fuck, I left it at the office. I fucking have to go get it." I said with a long sigh.

I went up to the bathroom and put on makeup to make me look like I haven't been crying for 4 hours. I even cried through the movies (except SpongeBob). Maybe watching sad movies wasn't a good choice.

I changed my outfit. I put on some black ripped jeans, an (F/b) shirt, some white converse and a black leather jacket. (Add a choker or some other badass looking jewelry if you want) I then brushed my teeth and went down stairs and got my guitar before I left.

"Hello darkness my of friend~" I sang as I strapped my guitar to my motorcycle and rode to the office.

~