Chapter 6 - Flirting

~Your POV~

I woke up in my new apartment. I got it yesterday morning after Ross broke up with me.

I got up and got dressed in a (F/b) crop top, ripped skinny jeans, my leather jacket, black combat boots and a beanie. Then I threw on some red lip stick and eyeliner for good luck.

I decided to skip breakfast and just go to the offices. I didn't want to be late on my last week. I jumped on my motorcycle and drove to the offices.

~At the Offices~

As soon as I walked in I walked over to Adam's office.

"Adam." I called as I opened his office door.

"Sup little sis!" He smiled a fake ass smile.

"I'm putting in my one week notice. This is my last week." I told him.

His eyes widened. "WHAT?! WHY?!" He dropped all the papers he was holding.

"Max and I hate each other. Ross broke up with me because he thinks I slept with Max. I know you don't like me! I have a drinking habit and apparently everytime I get drunk something bad happens!" I explained and tried really hard to keep it together.

"(Y/n)! I don't hate you! I know I didn't talk to you when we were younger but I'm an adult now and I've learned. But, please don't leave the office! Yeah, Ross and Max hate you but they'll get over it!" Adam begged. He looked like he was about to cry when he stood up to hug me.

"Adam, thank you but that's not the only reasons why I'm leaving. Next week I'm going modeling for two weeks. I won't even be doing YouTube that much because I'm so busy. My YouTube channel hasn't kicked off enough for me to live off of it. Modeling is my major I studied for and I can't leave it yet." I explained and looked at the ground.

"I see. Okay, I hope you enjoy your last week here." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks, I have to go record." I said and he nodded. I left and went to my office.

I set everything up and began. I made a punching motion towards the camera. "What's up my fellow badasses? It your fellow badasses here, (YouTube channel) or (Y/n). Today I'm doing a more a serious video. I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be uploading a lot for the next two weeks. You know what happens. I have a modeling job an I don't upload a lot. But it's a two week job instead of a three day job. I'm also leaving Skymedia. You badasses who've been around for a while know I drink sometimes. And recently.. Drinking has gotten home into trouble. I'm not addicted it just I end up drinking at wrong times and something bad happens. I'm also not on good terms with some co-workers right now. So, I will be leaving for a while and I hope you badasses don't leave me. Thanks for watching and I will see you badasses later." I made a punching motion towards the camera and stopped the recording. Normal routine, I edit and post.

I had some time so I decided to play and sing. But I locked the door this time.

~Max's POV~

I sat in my office listening to (Y/n) record. Was she really leaving?! I got up and walked to Adam's office.

"ADAM!" I called as I opened the door.

"What." He replied and turned around in his chair. His eyes looked like he was holding back a lot of tears.

"Is (Y/n) leaving? For real? Is she coming back?" I asked. I don't know if I was happy or sad.

"Yes, she is leaving and I don't know if she'll come back." She replied. His voice was cracking a lot.

"Really?!" I asked. My smile was bigger than ever.

He sighed and turned to me. "Why do you care? You're one of the reasons why she's leaving! You hate her and so does Ross. You should've backed her up. Even if you hate her you still should've backed her up. You two didn't really do it. Tim an I were just picking on you. We tried to explain it to Ross but he won't listen." He started to cry but he wiped his tears. "My sister is a very forgiving person and you won't let her forgive you. It's hard for her to stay mad at someone."

"She keeps beating me up!" I defended.

"She wouldn't if you told her you're sorry. She would forgive you, there's only a 2% chance that she wouldn't. It's too late now." He cried.

"Adam, she has to come back! She can leave m- uh us! I'll go apologize to her!" I panicked. I hate seeing Adam cry because he barley ever cries.

"Max, the reason why she beats you up is because she wants to forgive you. But she thinks that she shouldn't, so she makes herself hate you. (Y/n) didn't have a nice childhood. No one ever taught her how to be nice or share. No one even taught her how to love. Max.. Her beating you up is her way if flirting. She's mean to the people the loves so she won't like them anymore." He explained.

I was in shock. She likes me? "So.. You're saying she likes..Me?" I asked and pointed to myself. He nodded. "Then, of she liked Ross, why didn't she beat him up?"

Adam sighed again. "I don't think they really liked each other. S
They have been friends for 10 years. It's hard to love you're best friend if you never originally loved them. But Max, be easy on her. I know she just came out of an abusive relationship, Ross told me that Jason abused her. That's why she has a black eye." Adam said and frowned.

I felt bad for punching her back in the kitchen. "Shit...Uh..I don't know what to do now!"

"If she starts to beat you up more just block or run away. She'll give up soon. Don't randomly apologize." He said and smiled.

"Okay, thanks Adam and I'm sorry." I said and walked out of his office. I started walking to the kitchen but I bumped into (Y/n).

She looked at me and pushed me. "Fuck off. You're the lat person I want to talk to. You could've at least back me up. It would've save both of our asses!" Her eyes were red like she had been crying.

"It's not my fault Ross won't believe you!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT HE BROKE UP WITH ME! YOU JUST WALKED DOWNSTAIRS AND PLAYED THE INNOCENT GAME!" She yelled punched my stomach. "You're also the reason why I'm loosing subscribers! Everyone thinks I'm a whore for kissing you! Then Ross tweeted that I slept with you!" She pushed me to the floor. "I wish I never even came to the offices. Tell Adam this I my last day." She spat and walked back to her office.

I layed there on the ground. "MAX! I TOLD YOU TO RUN!" Adam came out and yelled.

"I tried talking to her and it won't work! She said today is her last day!" I yelled back and stood up.

"WHAT?!" Someone yelled. I looked behind me and Red and Barney were there.

"(Y/n) can leave!" Red said.

"She just got back!" Barney cried.

"I'm glad she's leaving." Ross said. I didn't realize that he was behind me.