Chapter 17: Call In The Big Guns

(A/n: You badasses like the new cover?)

~Your POV~

It's been about an hour since the DNL video and I haven't left my office for two reasons: 1- I don't want to see the new bitch named Lily and 2- I don't want to see Ross or Max...I think that's three reasons but fuck it.

I sat in my chair just looking out the window and before I knew it, I was singing.
(A/n: I couldn't find a good female cover of I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace so just listen to that and act like a female or you is singing.)

"I hate everything about you!~ Why do I love you?~" I sang and watched the birds fly in the sky and the clouds shift across the sun from time to time.

~Adam's POV~

I put my ear up to (Y/n)'s door and listened to her sing. I swear to God that she was singing about Max.

My sister kept singing and I started to look around for Max.

After I looked around every corner, I found him in the kitchen with Lily. They were just chatting but it still made me mad. He should like my sister and not the copy of her! I know he likes (Y/n) but it looks like he likes Mily too...wait, it's Lily.

I was going to just barge right in and yell at Max, but that's not fun. And I'm a Dahlberg so everything has to be fun.

'I'm going to have to call in the big guns..'

I went back to my office and licked the door then pulled out my phone. I dialled the big gun's number. The BG (Big Guns) is the master for situations like this.

"Hello?" A feminine voice was heard through the phone.

"Hey BG? We have a situation. Code 573." I replied.

There was a gasp. "We haven't had one of these for a while. I'm on my way. I'll be there tomorrow morning. Who does this case involve?" She said. I hear movement in the background, I guess she was packing.

"It involves my sister (Y/n) and my best friend or coworker Max. But this isn't any code 573, this is code 573A." I explained with a sigh.

There was silence. "Now, this case has never happened. So, let me get this straight. Your sister likes Max but Max likes a different girl but he also likes your sister?" She asked.

I nodded even though she couldn't see. "Yes, but (Y/n) and Max hate each other. (Y/n) also hates Lily, who is the new girl." I explained.

A sigh was heard through the phone. "So, does Max and (Y/n) like each other or not?!" She frustratingly asked.

"Deep inside they love each other but on the outside they hate each other." I explained.

"I'll be over in the morning; Seven a.m. You'll have to pick me up at the airport, okay?" She asked with her voice full of seriousness.

"Okay." I replied. "Thanks you Jess."

"No problem! Anything for love!" She said and I could tell she smiled.

I hung up the phone and looked at new mini games to play.

(543 words)