Chapter 18: Getting To Know Her

~Max's POV~

I stood in the kitchen with Lily. We were just chatting about ourselves. It turns out that she's really good at playing guitar and loves the same music I do!

"So, how're you and (Y/n)?" She asked and took a sip if her coffee. We made a fresh pot a couple minutes ago. It took is 20 minutes because it broke and we had to fix it.

"Huh? What do you mean? I fucking hate (Y/n). She's so annoying. She literally goes put of her way to mess with me. The only thing good for is editing our videos." I signed angrily and drank the last bit of my coffee that was in my undertale cup.

Lily giggled sweetly. "Is Adam the same way?"

I sighed in reply. "No, he is annoying but he knows when to stop. He's my boss and one of my best friends so I can't really stay mad at him."

"I understand. Growing up with Em was kind of like that. She only annoyed me when mom was home and when mom wasn't home, Em would be out with her friends or working. She is 5 years older than me." She sighed.

"Oh, so you're 21?" I asked. 'Damn, (Y/n)'s not even 21 yet.'

"Yep! I just turned 21 last month!" She smiled with her pearly whites and her red lipstick. Lily was honestly beautiful. She may seem like (Y/n) to people who don't know her, well, who wouldn't think they're related? They both wear black and look badass. But Lily is very sweet. We have the same interest too!

"Cool! Do you have any other siblings?" I asked.

"Nope." She said while popping the 'p' and taking another sip of her coffee. "I heard that Adam and (Y/n) are brother and sister. Do they act like it!" She asked.

I took a minute to think. "When (Y/n) first came back they didn't act like it. Well, (Y/n) didn't. She honestly hated him because..Drama started and he mad it worse.." I sighed and looked at my black shoes that matched my sweater.

"Drama? What happened?" She asked. 'for a short girl she does ask many questions..'

I hesitated, thinking about the day (Y/n) got here..

I explained everything that happened and she didn't get mad or laugh. She understood and told me that she would never do that.

'This girl is really something. Something amazing.'

~Lily's POV~

'That bitch kissed MY man?! Oh, shit is gonna go down I needed a plan to get me some attention. It needs to be bad and look like that bitch did it...'

As on cue, the bitch walked in. She wore a sleeveless AC/DC shirt, light blue ripped jeans, combat boots, a black beanie to cover her ugly ass (H/C) hair, and some shit bracelet.

 She wore a sleeveless AC/DC shirt, light blue ripped jeans, combat boots, a black beanie to cover her ugly ass (H/C) hair, and some shit bracelet

"Hey Lily, hey asshole." She greeted as she walked in and opened the fridge.

"SIS! ARE YOU DRINKING BEER AGAIN?" I could hear Adam call from the other room.

I turned to (Y/n) and she opened a bottle of beer with her finger. "NO BRO!" She yelled back and began chugging the bottle.

"OKAY, LOVE YOU!" Adam called back.

"I HATE YOU TOO!" She yelled and threw away the empty bottle. The bitch then began to make some Mac and cheese in the microwave.

"HEY! That's my Mac and cheese!" Max yelled.

She rolled her eyes as she turned around to face Maxy. "Does it have your name on it?! No! So fuck off! Go make out with Lily or something! You two have been chatting for 2 hours and you've been making it obvious you like her!" She growled and took her Mac and cheese out of the microwave.

My plan was going great.

I 'accidentally' stood on her way as she was leaving the kitchen. Since her ugly ass wasn't paying attention, she spilled the not cheese on my shirt.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" She apologized.

I sucked in my teeth. "Ow! It's hot!" I cried and Adam ran in.

"Now what happened?" He asked in an irritated tone.

"She spilled her hot Mac and cheese on me!" I fake cried.

"On purpose?" Adam asked and I nodded.

"What?! No I didn't! You shouldn't have been in my way!" She argued and just stomped back to her office.

"Max, clean her up and I'll talk to (Y/n). Get a shirt from Em too." Adam said and ran over to the bitch's office.

"I'm so so sorry Lily! I didn-" Max kept apologizing but I cut him off.

"It's okay, Max. It's not your fault." I smiled. He smiled back and helped me get cleaned up.

Step 1 of making Max is complete.

(799 words)