Chapter 11 - Drunk...Again

(I'm not going to write out Jack's accent because it's not THAT thick and I'm writing this on my phone, so sorry for any major mistakes:)

~Your POV - 1 week later~

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAD NO BASS GUITARS IN BLACK WITH SKULLS!" I yelled in anger and threw my hands up in the air.

"Calm down! We'll go back later!" Jack tried to calm me down and it actually worked.

I took a breath. "Okay, thank you, Jack." I smiled and hugged him. Jack and I have gotten pretty close over the past week. We know everything about each other now.

"No problem! That's what friends are for!" He said and hugged me back.

We hugged for a while then I broke it. "Want to dance?" I smirked

"DDR or JD?" He smirked back.

There was a moment of smirking before we opened put mouths to speak. "NINE IN THE AFTER NOON BY PANIC AT THE DISCO ON JUST DANCE!" We yelled at the same time.

"I'll get the game ready!" I said and ran over to​ the Wii then began to eat everything up.

"I'll get the booze!" Jack cheered and ran to the kitchen.

When he got back I was already done with setting up the game. "DIBS ON BLACK REMOTE!" I yelled.

"WHY DO I GET THE PINK ONE?!" He yelled back.

"PINK IS A MANLY COLOR!" I laughed and he did too and put the wrist strap on.

We played JD for an hour then we got tired. So myself and the Irish man decided to drink and watch movies...The loud alcoholic badass and the loud Irish man decided to drink. Not a good idea.

~5 minutes later~

"WHAT THE FUCK! I TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULD *hic* DO THAT! NOW YOU OWE ME!" I yelled and threw up the popcorn that was in my hand as I jumped up off the damn couch.

"GODDAMMIT! What do I *hic* owe you?" He sighed and took another sip of beer.

"Hmm...How about a... Kiss?~" I smirked and sat on his lap. His cheeks instantly reddened and his shocked face soon turned into a smirk.

"Just a kiss? I was thinking more~" He smirked and pulled my face near his face.

I was drunk so it didn't mean a thing to me. (P!atD anyone?) I was? going with it. "Since when do *hic* you play dirty, Jack?" I hiccupped.

"Oh, you haven't seen dirty yet~" he smashed his lips onto mine. I smirked, I pushed him against the sofa arm and made out with him. Jack was going to take my shirt off but there was a knock at the door. Jack answered it. "*Hic* Mark? What're you doing here?" He asked.

"Jack, you're in Florida. We have to go to PAX! And why are you drunk?" This mark asked. I stumbled to the door.

"Who's the Korean?" I asked and the Asian man laughed.

"I'm Mark, Jack's best friend. Who the hell are you?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm (Y/n), Jack's not drunk best friend. A.k.a the *hic* model that got fired, a.k.a (YouTube Channel)." I replied and leaned against Jack so I wouldn't fall.

"Why are you both drunk?!" Mark asked. Jack and I shrugged.

Jack smirked. "I was about to get some but *hic* you ruined Mark!"

I blushed and Mark laughed. "Goddammit, Jack and (Y/n) you two are going to sleep because PAX is tomorrow and if (Y/n) doesn't have a ticket then she has to leave because right after PAX, Jack, Felix, Bob, Ethan, Tyler, Wade and I are leaving." Mark said and pushed Jack to his ROM and pushed me on the couch.

That was the last thing I remember before I passed out.

A/n: IMPORTANT I know this book is crazy but it'll make more sense and chill out soon!

(659 words)