Chapter 19: (Y/n)'s Plan

~Your POV brought to you by "IT'S FILTHYFRANK MOTHAFUCKER~

'THAT BITCH! I KNEW SHE WAS AGAINST ME! I DON'T KNOW WHY BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE MAX! SHE CAN FUCKING HAVE HIM!'

I paced back in fourth in my office while mumbling shit.

"I knew it wasn't your fault." A voice said. I turned around to see my brother at my office door. He closed and locked the door. I could tell he had something to say. "What?" I questioned and sat down in my (F/c) gaming chair that was at my desk. My (Black/White) desk had pictures of my old friends and musicians I've met. It also had souvenirs from the concerts I've been to. Adam sighed and had an annoyed expression on his face. "I know you didn't mean to dump the hot Mac and cheese on Lily." He walked over to my desk and sat in my extra chair that was in the corner from when Ross recorded with me a couple months ago. "You do? How?" I asked and twist around in my rolling gaming chair to face him. I looked at him with anger and confusion. "I've studied Lily's actions ever since she got here. She's been giving you glares everytime she looks at you. When you get angry at Max she has an evil expression on her face. When you took out your food and turned around to leave, I saw her purposely stand in your way. It was pretty obvious that it wasn't an accident. I don't know how Max didn't realize it." Adam explained. He sounded smart. He sounded like he belonged on the Game Theorists. "Really?! So, you're going to fire her!?" I asked with excitement. Adam chuckled. "No, not yet. We need more proof. I can't just fire her for purposely trying to get attention by making you spill Mac and cheese in her... I never thought in a million years that I would say something as stupid as that." He said. "Okay, I understand. If you need physical help, just call me." I smirked and pounded my fist into my hand. "Don't worry, I won't." He laughed nervously and looked at his watch. "Oh god, it's already 11! I need to leave. Can you stay here without killing or sending anyone to the hospital?" Adam asked. I sighed. "I'll try." I turned to my computer and opened up YouTube. "Okay sis, please, please don't cause trouble. Tomorrow is a special day." He said and left my office. He didn't close the door, I could hear him say bye to everyone. Adam was saying bye to Max when I put on my headphones so I couldn't hear Max and Lily's annoying voice.

After a minute of thinking, I made up a plan. I pulled out my phone with a (Phone Case) case and texted Red.

Mezzenger - March 13, 2015

11:18
(Y/n)Boo: Hey Red, you busy? :P

11:20
YTSensationRedvacktor: Nah, whatcha need gurl? XP

I explained to him what I need him to do and he said he was cool with it.

'Perfect.'

~Max's POV brought to you by March 14 was Author~Chan's 14th birthday~

Adam came over to Lily and I while we were still in the kitchen talking. "Hey Max and Lily, I need to go home and check up on Alesa and Mason. But Max, can I uh- talk to you? In private?" He asked. "Um, sure? Hold on Lily." I said and went outside of the kitchen to t
Adam's office. Adam closed the door. "What's up, Adam?" He sighed and ran his finger through his hair. "Do you like Lily?" He asked. My cheeks instantly flushed red. "Uh, y-yes.." I replied and looked at the ground. "W-Why do you ask?" He hesitated for a second. "Because I know you like (Y/n)! I never wanted to hire Lily in the first place but she's Em's sister and I just couldn't say no! Max, Lily is just a copy of (Y/n)! Just with blue hair, more bitchy and a less pretty face!" Adam exclaimed. "What? Lily is not bitchy! She's very pretty, prettier than (Y/n) will ever be a-" I got angry the more I said but I was an cut off. "Asshole." (Y/n) growled from Adam's office door. "You guys can argue about Lily and I when I leave. I just want Adam's charger." She shoved me out of the way and bent over behind Adam's chair and took his phone charger then left, closing the door as she exited. There was a moment of silence. "You were so staring at her ass." Adam said with a smirk of defiance. "W-What!? No I wasn't! And speaking of the bitch, why would you think she has a crush on me? She hates me from the deepest depths of her black heart and I hate her from the deepest depths of my Mac and cheese heart!" I argued.