Chapter 12 - Finally Home

(Thank you Skipup03 for spam :))
~Your POV - The next day~

"Bye Jack! I'll see you at VidCon right?" I asked and hugged him. I was about to board the plane back to Washington.

"Yes, we will meet at VidCon!" He laughed and hugged me back.

"And you will text, call and Skype me right?" I asked and we did our secret handshake.

"Oh my god (Y/n), YES! I will text, call and Skype you! We will also to gaming colabs!" He smiled and hugged me again.

"Okay, have fun at PAX and I'll miss you." I smiled and walked into the plane with tears in my eyes. before I actually stepped onto the plane I turned back, Jack was crying on Mark's shoulder. I felt bad for getting drunk with him but I couldn't help it. We only made put so we're fine.

~

I was sitting on my seat in the plane writing lyrics. We were about to land.

"Beware, beware, be skeptical.." I mumbled the lyrics I wrote. I've written many songs before and they were all sad, but rock songs. But this one.. This one isn't.

"Attention passengers, we are about to land in five minutes or less. Please stay seated with your seatbelts on." The flight attendant said through the mic near the front.

I sighed as I put my notebook and pencil in my black, leather backpack.

'What if the guys lost interest in me? What if they replaced me? What if they all quit? What if they hate me? What if-'

My thoughts were cut if by the plane shaking due to its landing. "Attention passengers, the plane had landed. Please exit through the front right door and thank you for riding Delta Airlines." The flight attendant spoke again.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and stood up as it made a satisfying click. I just threw my bag over my shoulder and stood up. Most of the passengers had already left. They really don't wait do they?

With all the thoughts about the offices in my head, I walked off the plane while staring at my feet. I didn't want to show how hard I was trying to not cry.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" The flight attendant asked. I looked up to see her name tag but made sure she couldn't see my face through my (H/L), (H/c) hair.

"Uh- Yeah.." I replied and kept walking. Her name tag said that her name was Brittany.

~

"Can I get three plain pancakes with sausage and eggs, please?" I gave the waitress at IHOP my order. She nodded and walked​ to the back, probably to give to cooks my order.

I played PvsZ on my phone as I waited for my food. It was indeed about lunch but I still wanted breakfast food because I haven't eaten all day.

As I was playing I heard many voices come through the door. I turned around and it was everyone from Skymedia; Adam, Max, Ross, Red, Barney, Tim, Cory and Em. But there was a new girl. She had blue dyed hair and looked like a version of me!

'They did replace me..'

I kept my head low as they passed by and covered my head with a menu.

"Alex, you're so funny!" Adam and the whole crew laughed.

'I can't believe they replaced me..'

Tears filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks, good thing I forgot to wear makeup.

The group sat at a large table and laughed at every joke 'Alex' said. It seemed like none of them hated her. But when I left Max and Ross hated me..

The more they laughed and smiled the more tears fell from my face. I was going to surprise them at the office but it already looked like I didn't need to.

Not even a minute later the waitress brought out my food and a ton of napkins. I looked at her with a confused expression.

''I saw that you seemed upset, so I got you some napkins. I would love and help but I'm not on break. I hope everything turns out good!" The lady smiled and walked to the back.

I didn't want the office members to see me so I ran to the girl's bathroom and totally changed my appearance I pulled out an extra outfit from my bag - that I normally wouldn't wear and put that on. I threw on some makeup and pulled my hair back. I also made sure I didn't forget my different colored contacts...that part was a stretch but better be safe then sorry!

I took a breath and told myself some encouraging words then walked back to my table

The guys were eating their food and I began eating mine. I'd occasionally look up at them to see what they were doing. I noticed Adam kept glancing at me. Maybe my appearance trick wasn't working on him. I wouldn't be surprised since I lived with him for 17 years of my life. But when his glances got longer I decided to stop looking at them and just eat while looking down.

As I was eating I felt the table shift, I looked up slightly and saw a body there.

"Hello lady, may I ask your name?" I knew that voice better than anyone, it was Adam.

I cleared my throat, "Why should I tell you that?" I said in a deeper voice to make it go with my outfit more. My dressing made me give off the 'Homie' vibe, if you catch my drift.

He leaned in just a bit closer. "Cut the shit sis, I know who you are." He smiled.

I didn't even try to argue. Why try when he already knows. I could've even said something like 'I love you and I missed you!' but no. I said, "Seems like you already have a copy of me. So I'll leave..again." I stood up and ran out.

"(Y/n)! Wait, please!" He yelled as he ran after me into the winter cold air.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "Why should I?! You replaced me, Adam! I heard you guys laughing at every joke she said! Everyone already seems to love her! You guys were never like that to me. I was just your alcoholic sister who edits everyone's videos and causes drama! I knew I shouldn't have come back!" I cried and hopped on my motorcycle then put my helmet on.

"(Y/n)! Let me explain!" He replied and placed his hands on my black motorcycle.

I sighed. "You have 5 minutes."

He took a breath. "Alex is just the editor. We needed another one because Max, Tim and Cory isn't enough. Alex is Em's cousin.. Or sister, I forgot. She's our new editor. Not a replacement because no one or anything can replace you. You're not just the old editor known as my alcoholic sister. You're (Y/n), the fun girl who everyone loves. You're beautiful and funny and you have many talents. Please... Please I'm begging you, don't leave.." He begged. I could see tears in his eyes forming.

I sat there for a minute. I wanted to trust him but he is Adam..A-And Adam is my brother. "Fine.." I smiled and through my arms around him. He picked me up off of my motorcycle and spun me around.

"Thank god!" He cried and set me back down after hugging me some more. "Now, go change your outfit. The one you have on doesn't suit you.''

"Hey!" I laughed.

(1265 words)