Mariyah

Mariyah up top 🔝 .

Mariyah pov
Hiiii my name is Mariah Carey........jk I'm Mariyah Natasha King, and I'm biracial with black, and white. That is not my real hair, it's crochet braids. Speaking of that, I looovvvee braids so fucking much, I always have braids in my head because I just wanna give my natural hair a break ya know? I had box braids, crochet braids, micro braids, cornrows, jumbo box braids, jumbo twists, regular twists, errthang. I'm also that person who gots piercings all ova they body. I have piercings on my dimples, all up my ear, nose, chin, ear, boobs, vagina, tongue and belly button. I have a pig nose piercing, it's those ones with the ring between your nostrils basically. I'm not that popular, but I'm also not those people who don't talk at all and some sorta shit, so I'm in the middle. I don't like people like that, and I speak my mind. All them popular bitch always be fucking saying I'm a hoe because I got a piercing on my tits and clit. They just fucking jealous that they won't be able to take the pain if they get it. Because, these shits fucking hurt! But oh well because I got all the piercings I wanted, and don't want anymore. I'm 16 years old, and single obviously lmfao because nobody got the fucking time for boys. There has been a rumor going around that the other type of mammals that are vampires and werewolves and shit are now around Yipsilanti. Yea, I live in Yipsi Michigan, and I go to Yipsi high school 👏🏽. I'm from Atlanta, but moved to Detroit at 7, and now and moved in Yipsi at 9. Don't get me wrong, I have friends, but I have my own little box of 2 bestfriends. Me and my besties stay independent, and look out for eachother. They got boyfriends though but that's fine, they happy with them and that's all the matters. But if they break they hearts it's over. World war 3 in dis bitch. My bestfrans names are Pamela, and she's fully Costa Rican, and the other is named Keisha, and she's Jamaican, buh she lightskin, buh a lil darker than me. I sing, and I love singing in church choir. People in church sometimes judge me because of my piercings, but I don't care. I love God, and go to church erry Sunday so that's all the shit that me, myself, and I care about. My personality is fuck you, and get outta my life, I already got bestfriends. No new friends ... Dat drake song doe my favorite color is red, and people ask me if I'm in gangs buh I'm just like, no bitch, I like red lmao. But dats me byeeeee 👑 .

First chapter .
Ion kno about y'all buh I like Mariyah tbh..