Assumptions and Fascinations.

Mariyah pov
I wake up again to a loud ass laugh.
"Can y'all be quiet?!" I yell sitting up from the soft seat.
"Can you shut up?" Key strikes back.
"I was quiet until y'all just had to laugh and wake me up! And I'm not going to change my clothes until I get a shower!" I yell growing aggravated.
"No wonder she smell musty." Ayleo said glimpsing back at me and back to the road.
"Bitch suck my dick." Zavi said to Mateo who were in their own little argument.
"Nigga ion want to! Dick tastes nasty." Mateo sake shaking his head and scrunching his face.
Zay jerked his head towards Mateo since he was sitting in the middle of Zavi and him.
"YOU SUCKED DICK BEFORE!!!????" Zay yelled at the top of his lungs with his eyes wide.
Key began laughing a hardcore laugh and clapping his hands.
Mateo looked at Zay with a 'dafuq' face. "Nigga! Ion suck dick if I was gay like Ayo then I would think dick tastes good." Mateo said leaning his head to the side.
"Fuck off wit yo hair lookin like a bush." Ayleo said.
"Nigga say one more thing about m-"
"Yo head as big as jimmy neutron." Zavi quickly blurted out cutting Mateo off.
Everyone began laughing hella loud except for Mateo but instead he sat back in his seat going on his phone.
I stifled a laugh.
That was funny.
"Don't think I don't sense you laughing too." Mateo said looking back at me and squinting his eyes.
I giggled, and Mateo looked away from me putting his eyes back on his phone.
There was then a sign passing that said
'Welcome to California.'
Nooo.
"We in California....I sense it." Zavi said.
"I know because I'm the fucking driver." Ayleo said rudely,
Ayleo then went off an exit.
"Read my lips. I do my own stunts." Mateo sang.
"Up like Donald Trump." Zay added on.
"Twerk like she from Russia." Zavi said.
"Rock like Billy Rae." Key said.
They got all the lyrics is the wrong places...
"I know we ain't get got the lyrics correct precious." Zay said playfully and looking at me weirdly.
Oh I forgot...they could read minds.
"Damn right." Zay said still looking at me.
I rolled my eyes.
Ayleo then pulled up in a hotel. This shit look 5 star.
"This shit IS 5 star." Zay said creepily looking at me in a playful way.
"Ok quit reading my mind." I say.
Zay rolled his eyes and looked back in front of him.
Ayo parked and we all got out the car. We don't have bags so we walked right in.
People gone be staring at me down because I looked like I went to hell and back. But I brought my new clothes.
They all put on their glasses and grills as they walked in, but Mateo, and Key put on their masks too.
The girl at the desk kept looking at me weirdly.
"Is she with you?" She asked pointing at me disgusted.
I look a mess. And I gotta take these crochet braids out because their fucked up.
"Yea she is." Mateo said.
She looked at me with disgust one more time before looking at Ayo and Kwy who were checking in.
Shit ion take that shit with nobody.
"Aye bitch ion know who the fuck your looking at but its not me." I say using my arm strength and pushing me up.
People from around began looking.
"Little girl I d-"
"Bitch don't get it fucking twisted I'm 17 you hoe I'll fuck you up you bitch." I say about to grab her by her hair but I fell someone grab me.
I see the rest of the boys so I has to be Mateo.
He pulled me off the tab,e and down the hall as the rest stayed behind apologizing and filling out applications.
"Bitch we are at a predominantly white place in Cali right now so don't do that." Mateo said walking with my while I was kicking my legs.
"She wanna be a judge mental bitch! What if I'm from Africa and y'all picked me up from a deadly war and y'all wanna take care of me! White people oh my god!" She yelled.
"Not all white people are like that, she just the type of that white person who they think they're too good for people who are not white." Mateo said.
"Lat go of me!" I yell.
"Ok." He said shrugging. We reached the elevator and he then dropped my to the floor point blank.
He dusted off his clothes and pressed the bottom button on the copper colored elevator.
I rolled my eyes and got up.
"Damn precious always doin the most." Zavi said shaking his head reaching us with the rest of the boys.
I roll my eyes again.
"Eat my dick!" I yell charging at him.
Mateo then grabbed me again pulling me to the now opened and empty elevator.
"Calm down." Mateo said pulling me to a corner.
He lets go of me and drops me and I successfully land on my feet this time.
"Bitch you sound dumb talking about white people because yo momma white." Mateo said as if he realized something.
I looked up at him with an attitude.
"How the hell do you know that?" I ask.
"I just know." He said.
The elevator opened and we we followed Zay and Ayo since they know where the room is.
I reached the room, and Zay put the key card in the door lock. We heard a click signifying it's unlocked. Zay pushed open the door amd there was this big ass room with 2 king sized beds, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a large ass living room with tall ceilings, and the windows over the bed went up to the cling making there be hella sunlight.
I guess these guys are special vampires because they aren't allergic to sunlight like books and movies say.
Key ran and flopped on one of the beds, and Key did the other one. Mateo went into the kitchen and I followed. He was looking in cabinets full of glass and china mugs,cups, and plates. Mateo was about to take one out but his hand hint another one causing about 5 to fall and break.
Oh shit.
"Y'all already breakin something?" Ayleo sarcastically questioned from the living room.
Mateo looked down at everything and up at me with his eyebrows raised.
"How the-" I was then cut off my Mateo shushing me.
He stared at all the glass and china, as if he were suddenly in a trance. I heard alight movement in the glass until all of the glass and China was shaking rapidly on the floor. I backed away to the other side of the kitchen as I watched. All the glass and China suddenly reversed back into the cabinet fixed, and looked like it never broke." Mateo closed the cabinet and looks at me.
I was scared as shit.
"What the hell did you just do?" I ask looking at him with wide eyes.
"I could reverse things and make it look like it never broke. See?" Mateo then opened another cabinet and look out a large class pitcher and threw it on the floor. It shattered everywhere.
"Stop breaking stuff!!" Key yelled from the living room.
Mateo then stared at the floor at the glass again, as if he were in a deep trance. It began slightly moving to rapidly shaking, and it paranormally may eyed back to the cabinet in the same position it was before as if it never broke. He took it out, and examined it, and it looked the exact same as before. I walked towards him examining it.
That shit is harrrddd.
Dats cool breh.
"I know right." He said reading my mind and putting it back in the cabinet and closing it.
I walk out the kitchen to the living room and to the door getting my bags of the new outfit they bought me. Mateo followed, and flopped on one of the beds Ayo was watching tv as his eyes became glued to it like the rest. Ion even know what shoes or nothing they bought me. It better match to be honest.
I went straight to the bathroom closing and locking the door. I see a huge ass shower, and tub, and a large ass window.
Dayum.
I go to the shower and strip down waiting for it to get hot.
It quickly got hot, and I stepped in taking a nice hot shower because I need it.