Torture.

Nobody pov
"They gone take me!" Mateo yelled at Ayo aggravated.
Several men suddenly appeared infront of Mateo.
"Go." He said pushing Mariyah away.
"No. Y'all needa move!" She yelled going infront of Mateo and using all her strength to push them, but they didn't budge.
Ayleo pulled Mariyah away, and teleported down the block along with the rest of the boys.
"Mateo!" She screamed as tears welled up in her eyes.
Ayleo gave Mariyah to Zay, and teleported back to the several men who were surrounding Mateo.
Thunder suddenly boomed leaving vibrations throughout the ground.
Ayleo punched a guy with extra strength, but more vampires suddenly appeared, and pushed Ayleo to the ground holding him back.
"Teo!" He yelled.
It was now about 20 vampires, and 6 were holding Ayo back, and 14 were beating up Mateo brutally.
They were continuously kicking him.
Mariyah is heavily crying, while Key and Zavi went to try and help, but even more vampires appeared, and held them back as well.
Zay had to stay and hold Mariyah back because she was doing everything in her way to get put of Zay's grasp.
Mateo was kicked in the head numerous times, and suddenly a vampire used extra strength and punched him in the stomach causing Mateo to cough blood.
They got a needle and injected Mateo in the neck who had his own blood now all over him, and Mateo then knocked out.
"Let's go!" One yelled as it began to rain.
The other vampires stopped holding, Ayo, Zay, and Zavi back, and they disappeared leaving them on the ground. All the Vampires disappeared, along with them holding Mateo.
Mariyah screamed an ear deafening scream, and her legs grew weak causing her to fall out of Zay's arms onto the ground, as the rain was now pouring hard with the night sky bright with car lights, and faded street lights.
Ayleo punched the cement in anger causing it to crack.
Zavi groaned.
"We gotta get him. Before he dies" Key said getting up.

~

Mateo pov
I suddenly wake up by myself getting hit hard in the head.
I see myself in a electric chair, and a very bright light above me so I could barely see much away from 20 feet. However, I see men surrounding all around the room, including 4 surrounding me.
"Mateo." I hear a low voice say.
The lights then all turn on, and I look to see the king.
"You disobeyed, and broke the rules." He said.
I just looked at him.
"The girl must die too now." He said.
I shook my head no. "No you're not."
"Last time I checked, I have way more power. You're just a teenager." He scoffed.
"Ion care. If you touch her, I will hurt you." I spat.
I could feel my eyes turning red.
I clenched my fists.
"The human must die since you impregnated her, and you broke the rules. It's against the rul-"
"Ion give a fuck!" I yell trying to break myself from the chains and chairs.
"Mateo, we know you're different from the rest. This chair, and chains are specially made for you." The king said.
"Suck a dick." I spat.
"You just made it worse for your punishment, and her punishment. Just know you will be tourtured, but you will also die fully at the end." He said beginning to walk around.
I stay silent and just stare at him.
He then walks slowly back to me with his hands on his back.
"You have a large attitude...Turn it on." He said walking out.

Nobody pov
3 men comets wards Mateo and 2 and prevent Mateo from moving, and the other one straps a metal vampire proof restraint mask on him to prevent Mateo from biting, or spitting on people.
The electric chair turned on
He doesn't feel it at first, but will later.
Mateo suddenly felt a tiny sting on his back. More and more pain trailed along his body until it went to his head. Mateo's eyes rolled to the back of his head, and it leaned on his shoulder as he began shaking rapidly as he is now brain dead.

To be continued......