Weird boy .

Mariyah pov
So now both me and Pam walking into school, and we see Keisha waiting at the doors.
I run up to her and jump on her hugging her.
"I missed you too." She says laughing.
"Riy, you a mess." Pam says walking pass us into the school.
I get off her and we walk into school.
"Wha you do ova the weekend?" Pamela asked as me and Keisha caught up to her.
"I went to six flags and my cousins forced me to go on the fucking joker roller coaster."
I giggle. "I've been on that. I love thrill rides." I say fiddling with my belly button piercing.
"Shit not me, I would die because of them fucking drops." Pam commented.
"I died man!" Keisha yelled waving her hands in the air.
Me and Pam busted out laughing.
"Shit ion know about you, but I love them fucking drops bih." I say between laughs.

~
First period

I walk into History, and sit in the back row because bitches stay annoying in the front. I took out my phone putting in the password about to put my headphones on, until I heard this,

"Class we have a new student." The teacher announced.
I froze, and looked up to see a lightskin boy with an Afro, and he was wearing a camouflage bape mask, and designer glasses that looked like this.

You couldn't see his eyes, or mouth. 85-90% of his face was covered and unidentified. You couldn't see his eyes through those glasses at all either. He looked weird.
"His name is Mateo, and treat him with respect." She says. Pick any empty seat Mateo.
Hmmm Mateo....he mixed or somethin?
Jus asking...
He was wearing black sweatpants, a black Nike sweatshirt, and space jam 11.
I looked around and there was 4 empty seats. Mateo went to a seat in the front row and sat down. The teacher began teaching, and when her back was turned I saw one of those popular dumb whores start talking him.
Melissa.
Ugh even thinking about her name makes me wanna vomit.
When she tried to talk to him, 'Mateo' didn't give her eye contact or nothing. His back was turned away from her too. His head was just on the desk and he wasn't paying her no mind.
"Okay so partners are, Jared and Tanya...."
Fuck. Another project. I wasn't even listening to her teach so I don't even know what the project is about.
I was now listening to her announce the partners.
"Melissa and Jermaine, Katherine and Jamad, Kamari and Darold, Kiara and Foulton, Rhea and Deborah, and Mariyah I changed your partner up and now you will with.... Uhhh," she said then looking at her clipboard and writing things down.
"You will be with Mateo." She said smiling at the both of us.
Oh god.
I glimpsed at the front of class to still see Mateo still laying on his desk.
She continued announcing partners.
Melissa looked back at me and rolled her eyes.
I gave her a stank face.
Ain't nobody wanna fuck around wit yo shit.
Some people groaned because they didn't like their partner, and other we're happier than a mf.
I don't like Mateo because he looks and seems weird. I don't like him at all.
I then feel a terrible migraine in my head. Pain I never felt before. I grab my head in pain and scrunched my face.

You don't even know me yet. I now know that you're judgmental.

My eyes widened at the fact that I heard a voice in my head.
"What the fuck?" I say lowly to myself.
The pain in my head started to ease until it was gone.
Am I going crazy?
I know I didn't just hear a fucking voice in my fucking head.
And that voice said I'm judgemental?
Uhhh.
"Okay class so go with your partners now, and I will pass out packets as a ruff draft and then you will type a 6 paged essay.
I sighed and rolled my eyes.
This is too fucking much man.
"What's this project on again?" I call out.
"Unreal magical creatures. Like cat woman and werewolves. Find information on these creatures about them even though things like this aren't real, I wanna see how good you guys could do." She says as she handed out
I nod.
Mateo was still laying on his desk and she tapped him. He looked up at her, and she was talking to him holding the packets with one hand.
She then pointed at me, and Mateo got up from his desk and walked over to me.
The teacher then came up to us.
"If Mateo doesn't get something help him. And Mateo are you sure you don't want to take those glasses or mask off?" The teacher asked.
Mateo nodded very very slowly.
So slow to the point where it's awkward.
She handed a packet to us putting it on my desk.
"Feel free to go to the library, or computer room." She says walking away to the next group.
Uhhh.
I look through the packet to see about 8-10 pages front and back filled with questions.
I sigh.
"You wanna go to the computer room?" I ask weirded out by him.
He doesn't say anything but stare at me.
"Could you take those sun glasses off? Or no because those aren't allowed to be worn in school." I say with a growing attitude.
Mateo snatched the packet from the table. He then walked back to the front of the class where is desk is while some girls were looking at him with heart eyes. He began doing the packet.
What the hell?
We didn't even discuss a topic!
What's about him?
I think it's the hair that got all em bitches looking at him like that.
I put my head down in my arms to sleep but I feel someone watching me.
I look back up too see Mateo standing right infront of me staring down at me as the gold of his glasses shined in the light.
I jumped.
"What the-nigga! You scared the shit outta me like give a fucking sign!" I yelled.
Mateo stared at me until he finally put the packet on the table.
This nigga is weirded creepy AS A FUUUUUUUUCK.
I sighed and tuned the packet around do I could read it.
I looked at the topic box and it said 'vampire's'.
I looked at the front page, and it was done in the neatest hand writing. I looked up at him and saw Mateo standing up staring at me, right in front of me, with his hands in his Nike sweatshirt pockets. He wasn't moving at all. All you saw was his chest rising of him breathing.
This nigga creepy as heeeelll he look like he would creep in yo house at night and try to kill you.
I looked back down at the packet and flipped through each and every page front and back and with the neatest handwriting, every question was answered, summary was said, fact was done, and writing work on it was finished.

What.

The.

Fuck.

How did he do this?
This is work that takes almost a fucking week to be done!!
And this is just the packet!!
What the fuck!!!!!?????
I'm so confused right now.

"How did you do this?" I ask looking up. When I looked up, he was gone.
I looked all around the classroom and even under my seat, and he was gone.
How did the teacher not even realize??!?
She yells at people who just walk out the classroom thinking they the shit...
I'm do fucking confused right now...
I breathe in and out closing my eyes trying to reassure myself.

This is a dream....
This is a dream...
This makes no fucking sense...
I'm going crazy....
I start pinching myself but it wasn't working.
"I'm fucking dreaming......right?" I say lowly to myself,.

Welllpppppp