Petty arguments

Mariyah pov
I wake up on land, on grass beside the sewers, and river. The water wasn't going out the sewer anymore. I cough as I begin throwing up water. I sit up, and I feel mud and sit all over my face.
I look at my whole body, and my boy shorts were ripped up, and so was my sports bra. I looked a mess. Bet my crochet braids are too.
I weakly turn to my side, and bump into something cold. As cold as dry ice.
I grab my arm and rub it at the coldness. I look up and see Mateo.
I feel his arm again, and he's extremely cold. I grab my hand again and rub it.
Mateo had mud all over him too. His hair was extremely curly.
"Mateo?" I say weakly.
Mateo suddenly began coughing uncontrollably as his eyes shot open.
His eyes were both bright colors of one orange and one green as he was wheezing.
Mateo turned to his side and began throwing up water.
He finally finished as he turned around, and looked at me.
"Could you walk?" He asked but began coughing again.
I weakly shook my head.
I feel too fucking weak right now.
I have no clothes, or nothing.
I watch as Mateo manages to get up, and he then picks me up first bridal style, and puts me on his back.
I feel myself doze off as he began walking.

~

I wake up in the back of a car. I sit up, as I look dow ,bn at myself with dried mud all over me.
I NEED A SHOWER!!!!
I realize that I'm in a three row seat car, and we're on the highway. I look out the window to see the sun beginning to rise with the dark sky, and the pink and orange at the horizon.
"Aye precious we got about another hour until we at Cali." Ayleo says from the front seat.
"Cali!?" I yell.
"Why can't you guys just take me home! I almost got killed by this purple eyed bitch luring me somewhere!!!" I yell.
"You almost did but who saved yo ass?" Mateo said sarcastically from the second row seat still looking infront of him.
"Where are we going?" I asked sighing.
"Not even gone give him a thank you." Key says shaking his head from the front seat.
"I'm not saying thank you." I say rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.
"You don't have to say thank you to me but next time, imma watch you die and laugh about it." Mateo spat.
I grew silent.
"Thank you." I choked out.
"I'm not saying your welcome so sit back bitch." Mateo said leaning his head on the window.
"Nigga! I didn't ask for a fucking your welcome! Yo ass be asking for a thank you!" I yelled.
"I didn't have to save you. I could've actually died foreal. Not this dead, actual dust dead." Mateo said.
"Well you can't die because you a fucking creature." I say rolling my eyes.
"We actually can. If anything happen to our head, we dead. We could get stabbed in the chest and won't die. But if we get shit like that in the head, we could die. Mateo could've died saving you by water going into his head." Zay added.
I grew silent.
"Ha! Bitch is silent now." Mateo said chuckling.
I sit back in my seat.
"Could I please fucking go home?" I beg.
"Nah you can't sorry precious." Zavi said.
I groan and lay back down on the seat,
My mom is probably going haywire right now since she usually checks on me at night, and Marcel always scare me when I'm in bed. Keisha and Pamela always call me before they fall asleep which is like 11pm. So all of them must be going crazy. Oh my lord please help me.

~

I wake up again to hear yelling.
"Nigga I wanna go to red lobster!" Zay yelled.
"Shut the fuck up! You looking like a lobster!" Key yelled hitting Zay in the back of the head.
"Mateo! Hurry up and change into them new clothes before security come out for public nudity!" Ayleo yelled.
The car door was open, and I saw Mateo outside with no shirt taking the tag off some jeans.
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐 .
He's probably changing.
I looked around and we were at a driveway outside, near a large long building.
Mall.....
Mateo was between the cars changing into new clothes they must have bought from the mall because nobody was prepared.
I looked at the rest of the boys and they all were wearing new clothes from head to toe, including Jordan's. They were also all clean, and smelled like hella strong ass cologne.
Dayum I'm here looking musty.
"Mateo!! HURRY THE FUCK UP!!" Zavi yelled.
"WAIT NIGGA!!! I GOTTA PUT IN MY UNDERGARMENTS COULD A NIGGA PUT ON HIS UNDERGUARMEMTS??!!!! HUH!!?? HUH!!!???" Mateo yelled at the top of his lungs bending down to put boxers on.
"NIGGA NOBODY WANNA GO TO FUCKING RED LOBSTER WIT YO HEAD AHH LOOKIN KIKE A LOBSTER!!!" Key yelled arguing with Zay.
"BITCH SHUT UP LOOKING LIKE BLACK JIMMY NEUTRON WIT NO DICK!" Zay yelled.
"Mateo, just put on THE FUCKING SHIRT!!" Ayleo yelled losing his cool.
"WAIT BITCH!" Mateo yelled.
Mateo put on olive green jeans, and an olive green Nike windbreaker. He threw his new Jordan's in the car.
"Dayum nigga takin ten years." Ayleo said sitting back on the drivers seat.
Zavi glimpsed back at me, until he stared at me.
"Oh fuck we forgot about her." Zavi said.
They all looked back at me.
"What's yo favorite color precious?" Key asked.
"Red." I say lowly as I cross my legs.
"Me too guh." Ayleo said.
"Go get her some red Jordan's and shit." Mateo said leaning back in his seat and looking at me.
"Get her jeans Jordan's and a sweatshirt that's all she need." Key said waving everyone off and looking out the window.
I honestly don't care at this point at what I wear. As soon as Mateo said Jordan's, I'm good.
Ayleo and Zay then left the car, and Ayleo was holding a stack of money.
"Zay getting on my last nerve foreal." Key said venting.
"Y'all was arguing ova red lobster." Key said laughing.
"Exactly y'all some bums." Mateo said leaning on the window and going on his phone.
"But Mateo yo mushroom ass needa shut up because you out there changing in public taking ten hours,"Zavi said.
Next thing you know, Ayleo comes back in the front seat and Zay in the back holding bags.
Zay threw 3 bags in the back, and Ayo threw 2.
One hit my face, and that one was hard,
"Y'all have no aim!" I yell rubbing my lip where that hard bag hit.
"Be glad we just bought you some $200 shoes and spent more on yo rude ass." Ayleo said as he started the car.
Imma just wait until I shower to be honest.
These boys aggravatin and thinkin of me not going home, makes me cry 🙄 .

~