Wolf.

Mariyah pov

I wake up, and I don't feel don't feel different.
"I bring you back to life, but you ain't a vampire." Mateo said laughing and walking up to me.
I glared at him.
Ayleo suddenly ran into the hotel room with the rest.
"M-Marcus. And the rest." Ayleo said with a nervous look.
Mateo's eyes widened. "We gotta go." He said getting his shirt.
"Their downstairs I could sense it." Key said looking at us.
"Invisible?" Zay suggested.
"They got heightened senses. Even more than us."
"Wait. I think I kno-"
"We know you know Marcus because he flirted with you at school, and you got his number. He bad news. Stay the fuck away from him a tall times." Mateo said putting his shirt on.
"Why do I need to stay away?" I ask still puzzled.
"He a wolf." They all said at the same time.
"Is that bad?" I ask.
"Why the fuck do you think we tryna leave?!" Key yelled.
I get up, and out my Jordan 7 Bordeaux on, with baggy maroon sweatpants over my boy shorts, and I put on my North Face over my sports bra. I put my hair in a messy bun since it's being annoying.
There was suddenly loud bangs on the door.
Zavi was staring at the door as if he were using his senses.
"They're here!" He whisper yelled.
Ayleo opened the window, and put me on his back as he jumped off the building.
I'm scared as hell because we on the top floor.
"Why can't you teleport?" I ask as we fall.
"They can find you more. I hate wolves." He said landing on another building.
I looked as Mateo ran to see the others all jumping from building to buildings, that were near us.
There was sudden howling.
Mateo used his super speed and jumped off the building onto the street dodging cars.
"What about the rest?" I ask growing more worried.
"They'll be fine. Yous pregnant and a human. They're also coming for you too." He said.
There was then a sudden loud honk of a truck. I looked to see an 18 wheeler.
Mateo took me off his back and threw me, and I find myself on the sidewalk.
I groan in pain.
I look to see Mateo duck down, and lays on the ground as the 18 wheeler drives right over him.
He gets up, and ran towards me.
I stared at him confused as hell.
"How he not run you over?"
He shrugged.
Mateo picked me back up, and threw him on his back, and he continued running. He turned, and ran onto the highway.
"The highway." He said to himself.
He's probably talking to the others by their minds.
"Alright then." He said chuckling.
"Fuck. Precious run." He said taking me off his back.
"W-where?" I ask growing nervous.
"I don't know. Stay safe." He said breathing hard. He kissed my cheek, and I looked to see his eyes suddenly turn black, and his longs fangs came out his gums, along with his nails extending.
He was walking towards,

Marcus.

I speed walked towards the forest. BITCH ARE YOU STUPID!!! WE AINT THEM WHITE BITCHES IN HORROR MOVIES, OR AMERICAN HORROR STORY.. THINK BITCH THINK!!! WHY WOULD YOU GO TO THE FOREST???!!! LEMME JUS SHUT UP....
I went and bent down hiding behind a bush.
I saw as Marcus suddenly turned into a fucking wolf.
A WOLF!!!
He surrounded Mateo, and they were growling at eachother. The highway was no filled with cars beeping, but they didn't move.
There was sudden sirens, and I saw red and blue lights shimmering on cars, trees, and the highway.

Police.

About 10 police cars suddenly arrived, and many police quickly exited their cars with all their hands on their gun holders ready to take it out and shoot.

Mateo pov
I ignored the police, and stared at Marcus with hate as he circled around me.
Marcus chuckled. "All you know how to do is break rules Mateo. Had sex with a human, got her prego, and you her boyfriend. They comin for you." He said.
"Anything else?" I spat clenching my fists.
"Yea. You don't listen. That's how you died." He added on.
"Momma committed suicide because of yo non listening ass." Marcus said.
I lost it.
I teleported him, and choked him in the ground.
Police came towards us, but I stared at all of them and snapped my finger causing them to all point blank pass out.
Marcus kicked me hard onto the cement highway separater, and it cracked.
Marcus walks up to me, and scratches me.
My face jerks to the side. I could feel it heal.
I got back up, and teleported behind him, choking him unexpectedly.
Marcus wheezed for air as he began turning human.
He elbowed by stomach, and I crouched down in pain. I felt him kick me again with his extra strength, and I fell off the highway banging into tree.
Mateo looked up at him with anger as he walked towards him, in the dark rainy night.
He then reached in his locker, and took out a cross necklace.
I groaned in pain as I felt my body begin burning.
He took out another one, and threw those 2 on me. I quickly took it off throwing it as far as possible, while my burns are getting worse.
He then takes out a large wooden one from the back of his sweatshirt, and threw it on me.
I yelled in pain closing my eyes tight while feeling my skin proceed in get burning off.

To be continued.